“An incredible treat”
Review of Spa Di Vine

Spa Di Vine
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Waimauku
Reviewed 18 February 2017

A friend and I treated ourselves for her 'special' birthday. It was the most incredible few hours ever. The owner and the staff were warm and professional in every way. The setting superb, the ambience first class and the 'treats' heavenly. The place was beautifully clean and had classical, tasteful and beautiful decor. Cant wait for another occasion to visit. Just 'wow!

Date of experience: February 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Took my friend from Dallas and she loved it. Great ambience and the extra little touches made it very special.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank jacksprat647
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I don't think there are enough words to describe how truly fabulous Spa de Vine is. This was our second visit, and once again we were treated like royalty. It is a beautiful place, the service is without fault, the treatments out of this world. Worth every cent!! I say everyone deserves this kind of pampering!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank christinehB5291ZV
Reviewed 5 June 2015

I was lucky enough to have a half day spa at Spa di Vine today as a birthday gift. It was one of the best experiences I have had. I love spas and try them out as often as I can and I have to say this tops anything I have experienced recently. I appreciated the fact that the therapist didn't chat during the treatment too. As a chronic insomniac I was really surprised how often I went off to sleep, it was soooo relaxing. The fresh fruit and herbal tea was lovely as well. Will I go again? Absolutely.

Date of experience: June 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2015

My daughter and I have always wanted to come here and today our wishes came true! It was the ultimate in pampering and we had a whole day to enjoy it. From the minute we arrived we felt welcomed and special. Spa Di Vine is the most delicious place, the lounge and outdoor spa area just blow you away! Our treatments were sublime from the massage, body wrap, facial, and the pedicure to end off the day, everything was smooth, professional and just GORGEOUS! When I booked I was even asked what food we liked for lunch which duly arrived with a glass of bubbles. Paula and Charlotte are world class therapists and we were so impressed with them. We are so relaxed after our day out and our skin feels divine. Our day has been one of the most memorable pampering days of our lives and both my daughter and I have travelled all over the world. Well done Spa Di Vine, we will be back for sure. Many thanks.

Date of experience: April 2015