Review Highlights
Relaxing

A beautiful quiet spa with luxurious surroundings. I left very relaxed and refreshed. A little on... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
HJF0324
Auckland, New Zealand
via mobile
Felt Truly spoilt!

Booked a half day for my husband and I for his birthday. The spa is amongst an amazing setting and... read more

Reviewed 4 May 2018
Sheanagh N
Auckland, New Zealand
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2015

My daughter and I have always wanted to come here and today our wishes came true! It was the ultimate in pampering and we had a whole day to enjoy it. From the minute we arrived we felt welcomed and special. Spa Di Vine is the most delicious place, the lounge and outdoor spa area just blow you away! Our treatments were sublime from the massage, body wrap, facial, and the pedicure to end off the day, everything was smooth, professional and just GORGEOUS! When I booked I was even asked what food we liked for lunch which duly arrived with a glass of bubbles. Paula and Charlotte are world class therapists and we were so impressed with them. We are so relaxed after our day out and our skin feels divine. Our day has been one of the most memorable pampering days of our lives and both my daughter and I have travelled all over the world. Well done Spa Di Vine, we will be back for sure. Many thanks.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank 1818Chrissy67
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Thank you so much for my amazing experience. Definitely one if the most beautiful and best experiences I have ever had. I would visit this spa for the same treatment once a month if I could! I highly recommend this spa if you want to feel like a queen and indulge in the most relaxing & luxurious way possible :)

2  Thank Charlije
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I had an accident and looked around for a good spa to help me relax and recover. Because of my condition I had a number of special needs/requests and was contacted by the manager within minutes (quite unlike some of the other places I'd rung, which didn't call back at all!) and given some excellent suggestions on how they could accommodate my needs.
When I arrived I found the place to be lovely, with well-mainted grounds, lots of flowers and a real sense of tranquility. As each part of the building is dedicated to a specific purpose you get a real sense of space and luxury - there is an entrance hall, separate from the waiting area. There is also outdoor seating, overlooking the ountryside where you can relax after your treatments. Rooms are generous.
The welcome was friendly and I was offered water as I was waiting.
I was given different samples of oils to choose from. I did not see any other person in the spa. The whole place was so calm and totally private to me, which was a very special experience.
I booked a whole body massage as well as a facial treatment. I can be fussy in how I want to receive a massage. I want different levels of pressure on different parts of my body, and I am very specific in where I want to be massaged.
I told the therapist to give me a very firm massage on my lower back and a less firm massage on my legs and shoulders. I lay face down, and she wiped my feet first with hot towels. That felt really good. The lady was very organic in her skills, and I could sense that she was not simply going through the motions.
She used her elbows to massage my lower back, which felt nice and when I asked for it to be firmer she was able to do right away.
They used Theravine for the facial treatment. The lady applied a mud-like product for the pores, which I found actually helped to reduce the oiliness on my nose and chin. After the treatment, my face felt much more moisturised and smooth. I really enjoyed the facial and their products, so ended up buying a crème cleanser and a toner. They are not as expensive as high-end brands products in a pharmacy, but after using them for some time, I think the quality is equal or better.
After being completely pampered, I was sitting outside, enjoying the last bit of summer. They have my favorite tea, Harney and Sons, which I enjoyed with fresh fruits. Fruits always taste better when they are freshly cut, especially prepared by someone else.
The next morning when I woke up, I felt really good. So I booked another appointment!

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank Skaipara
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I first visited Spa Divine 8 1/2 years ago in preparing for my upcoming wedding.
I have become a regular client booking facials every 6 weeks.
I look forward to each facial knowing that my skin is in the excellent hands of Paula .Since my first visit to Spa Divine my skin has never felt better .You are truly pampered and every care is taken to look after you. I have also enjoyed the body exfoliation, body wraps with beautiful creams which soak into the skin and leave you feeling like velvet.
As a special Christmas treat to ourselves my girlfriends and I enjoyed a half day spa experience ( 6 of us ) we had a fabulous time. We had a list of options to choose from ,making our own experience individual.
Paula presented us with a lovely afternoon tea which we enjoyed outside on the deck overlooking the beautiful scenery, as we were heading off to dinner Paula also applied some Jane Airedale minerals , what a perfect afternoon that was.
I look forward to each appointment knowing that I am looking after myself and my skin.

Date of experience: April 2014
3  Thank Debbie123r
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My friend and I booked ourselves in for one of the 3 hour packages at spa di vine. Knowing its location, we planned for a brunch out at Coatesville first, with our appointment at 2.30pm (there are plenty of food options in riverhead and kumeu too).
Our first treatment was a full body scrub and grapeseed oil wrap. We were a little taken aback at the cling-film lying on the beds when we first entered the treatment rooms, and it was tricky to roll over in (when going from back treatment to front treatment) but it was otherwise fine. The oil massage was not super firm, but was great for relaxation, rather than a swedish-style massage. this was followed by a face and neck massage which was great. While in the wrap both of us were extremely relaxed, and by the end of it, I could barely feel anything from the neck down.
This was followed by bubbles / tea / juice and the fruit desserts out on the terrace. You are left to relax and are not rushed at all. The fruit was fine (I couldn't detect that it had ever been frozen as per other review). I am also gluten free, so couldn't eat the custard pastry, but the staff said they can get GF if they are advised ahead of time. I had no idea we were even getting food, so the fruit was a bonus anyway. The herbal tea selection and flavour is outstanding and of good quality.
We then had the mini pedicure - not sure what was mini about it, it seemed like a full pedicure to me, with our feet put into peppermint water, then massaged, exfoliated, toenails trimmed and filed, cuticles removed, the nails painted.
The staff were outstanding. What we didn't realise, is that when you book, you are the only people booked in at that time, so the whole place is to yourselves. This is pretty special in itself. The country quiet also adds to this. And I have to mention all the furniture is ridiculously comfortable.
The only negative is the dastardly fountain right outside the treatment rooms. It really is pee-inducing.

Date of experience: March 2014