The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$63
Agoda.com
Grand Balisani Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$75
Agoda.com
The Apartments Canggu(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$40
Hotels.com
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$38
Kokonut Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$76
Priceline
Putu Bali Villa and Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$42
Priceline
Serenity Eco Guesthouse and Yoga(Canggu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Ametis Villa(Canggu)
US$341
US$243
Travelocity
Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$401
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2013

In 2011 I booked the villa for myself and family. As a result of an oversight by myself the bank sent $600 over payment. When I notced the error I e-mailed management about the mistake but my $600 was not returned. Whilst on holiday I approached the Manager Ary and Nigel Fine (by e-mail) who owned the villa and lives in Singapore. This was an attempt to have them return my $600 but to no avail. Even though Nigel Fine, the owner and Ary, The Manager, admitted the mistake I am still waiting for the $600 to be returned. A beautiful villa and staff wonderful but dishonest management. I will never return to Mia Villa and do not recommend it after the treatment I was subjected to.
p.s. The holiday was in 2011 but given this has not been catered for I have put 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Brenda D
VillaMBali, Owner at Villa M Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Dear Brenda, thank you for leaving a review on Villa M Bali's profile, I am Fein

Unfortunately, we thought that you have addressed your review to the wrong page. There must be a mistake since Villa M Bali Umalas stopped the operational in the beginning of January 2013. Moreover, the name of our Villa M's Manager is Hubert Busa, not Ary

We see in the review you said that you will never return to Villa Mia, whilst our Villa's name is Villa M Bali Umalas. Please kindly clarify your review so that it doesn't confuse the readers

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Stay in Villa M (M1) earlier this Nov, here are the findings;
i) Certain fixtures in the villa have started to show sign of aging
ii) The once breathtaking panorama view of the paddy field facing the villa has now obstructed a little as more villas had been built on the field itself.
Overall, the property still offers a peaceful surrounding and is nice to stay, great housekeeping staff and a helpful villa manager (Hubert). Will come back again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Daniel_Backpacker
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I have stayed at villa M with my husband for 3 nights. It is a great villa with great staffs and service. Many thanks to Mr hubert and team. They really provided very personalised service to us throughout the stay. They are very attentive and prompt in daily room service. They remember us and address us by name each time they see us. Mr hubert also takes great effort to recommend us great place for massage.
We had the honeymoon package and were amazed by the thoughtful, romantic and beautiful set up for the candlelight dinner.
Great villa for anyone who loves total privacy and quiet place. This villa fits it all.
The pool is very well maintained too.
Many thanks to the great team with wonderful service and smile throughout our stay at villa M.
Thumbs up to everyone of you!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennie G
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We recently stayed at Villa M Bali for 3 nights with my family. We have stayed in three other villas around Umalas but I must say Villa M is recommended to stay for family.

We arrived at 10pm and all the staff give their pure smile to welcome us. Once we checked in, we were surprised with their beautiful 4 bedrooms villa and the big pool; but this is not finished yet as when we wake up in the morning its all green around the villa with many plants. They also have Gym

The breakfast served in our dining, it is simple but we still enjoy it. Almost every day we spend our time in the villa to enjoy the pool. The staff always smile and they promptly arrange for our request. The staff were so helpful in accommodating our requests.

We loved the ambience of quiet and the fresh air.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We will come Back!

Away from city traffic this villa M is recommended. We stayed for 7 nights and we feel like only 3 nights stay. Even away from traffic does not mean the distance to find crowd is far, it is only takes about 10 min to Seminyak or 25 min to Kuta by car and it is easy to find a taxi, just ask the staff to arrange for you.

The staffs always are honest if it will take a while to fulfill our request.

The villa has big clean private pool and we love it. From your poolside, you can see the green rice view and when it’s clear sky, you can see the sunset in distance.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family