“Nice Spa Break with Friends”
Review of The Mere Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Mere Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Mere
Reviewed 4 April 2018

3 couples visited The Mere Spa on a Saturday. We had a nice relaxing break along with a round of golf as well. The spa was good. The pool is quite big and a good temperature. Its a shame they allow children in though but it wasn't the end of the world. They also have the Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna etc. The service was a bit slow for drinks around the pool.

We also had lunch in the spa restaurant which was very nice.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had an over night stay in a junior suite, room nice and big, included large settee, bath and separate shower. Room service was exceptional, didn't need to ask them to prepare my sons bed in the evening, when we returned his bed was done along with fresh towels and they had replenished the tea, coffee etc, very clean and had a comfortable nights sleep. Had evening meal in the lounge restaurant, must say the service was extremely slow, waited 15mins for our drinks and waited at least 30-40 mins in between courses. Drinks quite pricey as usual for this type of hotel,, americano coffee £3.25. Ashame no nice walks, not allowed to walk around golf course, nearest village is knuttsford which is 5mins by car, plenty of upmarket shops, wine bars and cafes.Nice spacious spa, very clean changing rooms and offered most of what you would expect from a spa. we went during children swim times, 4-6pm and there is als oa morning session. Breakfast plentiful, tasty of could ask for specific items also included i.e omelette.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I went to the Mere as the facilities looked amazing and the treatments used brands I liked, I went with two friends, the facilities were lovely and clean. My treatment was lovely BUT the service was poor, treatment times had been moved since we booked but nobody told us so two of us came out of our treatments and the other lady was just being taken though. Although my treatments was great my friends were not. Food was ok but nothing special. Nice but not amazing.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I booked a spa day for 3 busy Mums who were in need of a relaxing day. What a disappointment. We booked a Sunday (appears this is the worst day to book as the pool was full of kids swimming - the chill out room only has 4 loungers and the loungers in the pool area were taken. I was in Heather room for my facial - I told the therapist the bed was tilting and not comfortable to which she replied "Yes someone else said the same thing" I had the most uncomfortable facial and when the therapist finished I told her I had not enjoyed or relaxed to which she replied "Yes I could tell". The room is next to the entrance - you can hear every conversation taking place outside and doors opening and closing. For the money I would have expected a 5 star experience - instead we got a 1 star experience. Definitely would not recommend.

1  Thank madmaddiesmith