Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$103
Agoda.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews tea factory talapoya bungalow swimming pool british era modern amenities beautiful place wonderful experience us feel at home early morning special thanks homely feeling british bungalow guided tour rooms are big yummy food table tennis maintained property
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Parisons Plantation Experiences is nestled in the middle of tea estates, providing a beautiful view all through the day. The rooms are clean and as well as big. The staff are hospitable and always ready to help. I was bowled over by their service. The dinner provided them was delicious and will never thought we are out of home . The taste was good with adequate quality and quantity. The breakfast is just delicious eventhough the spread was limited.

They also provided a guided tour to their own tea factory . Also their Manager Mr Binoy was courteous to come along with us and he showed the entire plantation along with some good location's for the photoshoot. It has got a view point where you can enjoy the sunrise and the sunset with a 360° view of the entire Plantation.

Definitely I will visit again this property and I would strongly recommend this property for a peaceful stay with good hospitality and delicious food.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Plantation Experiences, Guest Services / Front Office at Parisons Plantation Experiences by ABAD, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings from Parisons Plantation experiences By Abad Wayanad !!!!!

At the onset I would like to thank you for being a valued patron and happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. I sincerely appreciate your kind words about the overall experience and overall facilities.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in the resort with family on short holidays. Never found a place so tranquil and serene. Main estate bungalow where we stayed,has perfectly maintained the colonial structure. Rooms are so huge,spacious and royal. The place is so clean and tidy. Staff are well mannered and welcoming. Our tour guide took us to the vew point to see the beautiful sunset. He also took us to various parts of the plantation and the tea factory. Overall, we are very satisfied and highly recommend the place.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank NoordheenB

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was pleasant stay at plantation experience thalapoya. Rooms wer the biggest i hav ever stayed , with over 525 sq feet, it can easily accomadate a family of four. Plantation gives us a different experience with beautiful sunset views , insight into the tea making process, trekking and cycling tracks, streams and many more. The staffs wer cooperative and encouraging with good hospitality skills. Food was served with fresh fish, chicken and many other dishes and they would do customised food choices like BBQ if we want. All togather a pleasant stay, with life long memories.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Plantation Experiences, Guest Services / Front Office at Parisons Plantation Experiences by ABAD, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am in love with this awesome property.. so lucky to get a chance to celebrate my daughters bday in such an amazing property with amazing staff n amazing food.. highly recommended... I still miss being there so does my kid... thanks parison for making it memorable for me ❤

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Greetings from parisons plantation experiences By Abad wayanad !!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with my family on Christmas.Vintage British style Bungalow inside a tea estate. Great place to spend with family. Vast property, courteous staff, and excellent food. Tea factory visit and the vintage style club house is worth visiting.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Greetings from parisons plantation experiences By Abad wayanad !!!!!