“Aryuveda Diagonstic”

Brothers Yoga Retreat
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Patnem
More attraction details
Owner description: Our centre is a unique place where you can experience the best of ancient Indian traditions - Yoga, meditation, yoga therapy and Ayurveda - in an amazing location on the Patnem beach side. We invite you to come and experience, rejuvenate, heal and transform your body and mind with Yoga (Harmony of Body Mind & Soul) and Ayurveda (The science of life)
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I got there the Best Massage ever and a consultation about Aryuveda. It was good he told me my Body Type and the Dorsha and what food i should stay away from and what I need to do to get sleep. For example Yoga Postures and Breathing Technics!
I like it. Go and enjoy a good Massage

BrothersYoga, Manager at Brothers Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"smile"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed at Brothers Ayurvedic yoga retreat for 2,5 weeks in February. Receiving Ayurvedic treatments, while resting, doing yoga, exploring Goa life. The Brothers also offer yoga classes, and have two shalas, one was always available for my own yoga practice. I loved every minute of my stay there: The cosy hut (the beds are great!), the beautiful, calm and skillfull staff, the food, the massages and Jimmy the dog. Thank you for holding such beautiful loving and kind space.

Thank you for choosing to stay and treatments with us! I am glad that the trip went well!! We try our best to keep our guests happy and provide them the best possible services.. Hope to see you on your next trip to Goa!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

transformative sessions with quiet Hari, a traditional Kerala healer family-trained by his father in village. He has intuitive healing hands and energy. Wow! KInd gift of free aloe Vera for my heat rash on chest. Maybe I can go again.

1  Thank David B

Thank you for choosing to stay and treatments with us! We try our best to keep our guests happy and provide them the best possible services.. Hope to see you on your next trip to Goa!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The Brothers Ayurvedic yoga retreat is an oasis of calm tucked away just moments from the beach. The ‘village’, consists of 16 huts each with their own ensuite bathroom and individual balcony is an oasis of calm. Originating from Kerala (the centre for Ayurvedic medicine) the brothers source their own herbs and carry out a wide range of authentic Ayurvedic treatments complimented by delicious sattvic food.Traditional hatha yoga is on tap, given by an expert hands-on teacher. The lovely brothers are really friendly, helpful and knowledgable. I thoroughly enjoyed my week there and would highly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

In personal, it was the Best thing for me, what could have happened that I stayed with the BROTHERs. Everybody who works there is friendly, they all do their best. The vibe is nice and i felt like HOME!!! The Treatments were great, professional and helpful!!! After 8 days of Panchakarma I feel totally refreshed, energetic and shiny.

2  Thank Nadine V