Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
huge place to explore, great view, have souvenirs shop with competitive price

We visited here with our groups, actually not for the attraction mentioned here, but for crashing... read more

Reviewed 24 June 2016
EvaMFPhiong
Jakarta, Indonesia
Good place for kids to do outbound activity

This place is good for your kids to "DO" vacation and not only see something but do something... read more

Reviewed 21 February 2016
211wahyudiw
Surabaya, Indonesia
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

I have been visit this place several times.. My kids love the adventure games.. Good place to play for kids. Recomended.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 23 October 2015

I´ve been there a couple of times now and it never gets boring.
Why? Because all the projects are ran by super ambitious students of a free highschool, that pursues Social Entrepreneurship.
The adventure/education land for children is outstanding but they have activities for every age, for tourists as well as for locals.
E.g. the shows are amazing: Full of dancing and acrobatics, choreographed only by the students!! I enjoyed to see the students thrive.
Just give it a try, I promise you´ll find something pleasing and inspiring.
The customer service was also perfect: they offered meals, accomodation, a gift shop and everything else I needed.

P.S.: A nice extra is the nature, this place and Batu are surrounded by beautiful mountains.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank 326franzp
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

It's amazing!!! They blow my mind with new stuff every time i go there. I never get bored spending my holiday there, every month they make something new. It's incredible how they are highly motivated to improve their place and give their best service to the customers. Not only the programs and facilities that they improved but also their entertainment such as the show they offer there. The show is both breath-taking and touching. I couldn't believe my eyes watching high school students perfoming such an epic performance. Not only that they perform it, they built it from scratch without any help of a choreographer.
They are the choreographer of their shows. I've been to lots if countries around the world, i've seen lots of spectacular performance, but this, they amazed me as they dance their heart out. If u don't trust me, see it for ur self, i bet u won't be dissapointed. Have gun guys!!

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Jevon J
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Liked the location of the place, cool and hidden away from crowd overseeing plantation and greenery, the animators looking after the kids could have done better job by keeping the kidz more occupied with fun element which was missing during the acitivities. it seemed to me like very structured plan of activities with no buzz and excitement. i did comment on this to the guest service and the manager was prompt enough to see me and take my feedback positively and even inviting me back again. overall good experience for kidz

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Well, this place is such a beautiful creation to visit. The people were polite, nice, and caring. Their show was stunning. The games were so much fun. And the view was unbelievable. So...I think it's a really wonderful venue, one of my favorite.

Date of experience: July 2015