Free cancellation until 07/25
US$32
  • Restaurant
US$32
TripAdvisor
Lam Kinh Hotel(Thanh Hoa)
  • Pool
Central Hotel(Thanh Hoa)
TripAdvisor
Dao Ngoc Hotel(Thanh Hoa)
TripAdvisor
Ngoc Linh villas(Thanh Hoa)
TripAdvisor
Tuan Duyen Hotel(Thanh Hoa)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinfinity poollocal guidepu luongriceenjoyed our staystunning viewsnature reservebreakfast was buffet styleset menuspecial thanksoff the beaten trackin advancephohidden gemroom for improvementdorm roomhour hike
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I come here for a business trip; Stay a Stilt house. It was clean and comfortable, The staff here is very friendly and helpful. Good is great. Pool was nice and the water is from nature. Surounding area is so beautiful. Tks so much

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We stayed at Puluong for the second time recently this time a little longer and we still love it. The scenery is breathtaking and after all the noise and activity in Hanoi it was a very welcome relief. Places like this are rare and the staff even better. Our special thanks to Ms Ngan and Hue who looked after us so well. We will miss you all. We hope future guests will take the time to talk to the staff and locals for great insights into the local culture.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank chris233
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for 1 night. Since I heard a friend of mine recommended this place to me couple of years ago. I really wanna to come and check it out, so today I have made it.
In general, I love the views from my stilt house, the ways they decorations, lovely staff. However, I’m quite disappointed with the swimming pool (it not very clean).
Highly recommend this place to everyone!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We arrived after a long and winding drive to Puluong Retreat and anxious to get settled in. We reserved a Dlx. Bungalow with a view and our view was greatly cut off by large trees right off our balcony. Our friends next door had fantastic views! Food was just OK but we were not there for the food. Room was clean but my biggest upset was when I got into the shower, got my long hair all suds up and there was no hot water. I am not a cold water person, so this was upsetting to have to take a shower, taking enough time to get all the soap and suds off my body and out of my hair, with COLD water.
Pros: the gorgeous scenery on our treks and meeting the most friendly and lovely village people. The restaurant staff, especially "Rose" who made our dining experiences so fun.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and fell in love with the area. It is absolutely stunning - the views are spectacular and the guided walks in the surrounding area are phenomenal- the guides don’t really speak any English but were useful for showing us the way to some lovely villages. Ban Kho Muong was geographically one of the most amazing places I’ve visited. The retreat itself is clean and tidy. The beds were comfortable with mosquito nets. We loved sitting on our balcony at night listening to the noise of the frogs and watching the fireflies dot around the mountain. Truly something I’ll never forget. We found the food in the restaurant to be good and the staff were all friendly, especially Mr Mike to was very helpful, It is true that the pool doesn’t look the most inviting but both my kids went in and it was fine. We wouldn’t hesitate to go back here to visit more of the area- it is so tourist free compared to everywhere else we went to in Vietnam.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family