Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Glasgow, United Kingdom
An amazing time

traveller64Glasgow
Glasgow, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

If visiting Dumfries & Galloway you simply must give yourself the experience of a lifetime and visit Nicola and her Alpacas. From the first contact I had with Nicola I knew we were in safe competent hands and that we were in for a fabulous animal experience.

I booked a private party for myself and my family after spotting an advert in a tourist publication and we all thoroughly enjoyed meeting and walking the sweet animals.

Nicola provided fascinating facts and information about the animals which helped us understand them.

Book it ! drive hours just to do it, you won`t be disappointed.

Thank you Nicola for all your hard work.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Puglatina
Reviewed 22 August 2021

We booked for 6 of us to take a trek with Nicola's Alpaca's during our week long stay in Kirkcudbright. We thought it would be different and a bit of fun. It was amazing and great fun! Nicola is very welcoming and extremely knowledgeable about her Alpaca's.
They are lovely animals and so great to be around. It was amazing to be so close to them. They are very placid, do not bite, kick and do not smell.
Treat yourself to a wonderful experience, go and visit Nicola and her fabulous Alpaca's

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 21 July 2021

This was one of the best afternoons of my life .
Nicola the owner paired our group up with our alpacas taking personality into account (theirs)
It took a while to get going ..they are
stubborn but so cute and funny ..
We had a lovely walk/jog depending on how fast they wanted to go .
One of group wasn't particularly keen on animals but by the end of the day she was feeding her alpaca by hand.
Ian was a lovely sweet alpaca and I loved every minute ...
Gift vouchers will be purchased for Christmas presents ...everyone deserves to enjoy this

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 7 July 2021

Booked a private trek for 2 for myself and our 12 year old daughter as hubby said he “wasn’t interested in walking an alpaca”.

We arrived bit early but wasn’t a problem for the staff. In the field we saw all of the alpacas and some pointers on how to hold lead etc and a bit about the alpacas. Our daughter was a bit unsure of holding the lead attached to the harness at first so hubby took it. Let’s just say he

All the alpacas are just lovely and well cared for. In theDillon was a character and so funny.

We had Rick and Neuben on our trek. They really were gentle giants and so graceful.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2021

I booked a walk for myself and my husband as an unusual treat and we had a lovely time meeting two of the sweet alpacas.
They are treated like well loved pets and clearly enjoy their walk. The scenery is beautiful and even on a cold windy day, this was a wonderful experience we won't forget.
Highly recommended!