“Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch here on Easter Monday. Very busy but was seated very quickly by a very busy lady who even though was rushed off her feet but still very pleased to see us and was extremely smiley and happy.
Our lunch arrived promptly and was delicious. I had pork and apple burger which was really lovely and my husband had a ploughmans which was also delicious.
We look forward to visiting again. So nice to be greeted by happy staff .

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Since my butcher stopped supplying my usual sausage I have been on the hunt for a decent replacement.
Being a Farm Shop where everything is reared and butchered here you would expect to be able to sort the problem lock, stock and two smoking barrels.
We will soon find out because the Farmhouse sausage has come highly recommended and as Uncle Henry's isn't too far away I am hoping that the problem has been solved.
We decided to have coffee in the Cafe and what a perfect way to try and solve the problem than trying a bacon and sausage bap.
If the Farmhouse sausage tastes anything like the bap I had then I am on a winner so that is why fingers and toes are crossed for that one.
The Cafe is quite big, clean and modern and the food sufficient to keep most people happy.
The service could do to be looked at but most people aren't in a hurry anyway so it is up to you as to whether that is a hindrance or not.
However it's a good day out if you can come back with something for dinner then that is a bonus.
The Farm Shop is packed with goodies and luxuries and certainly sells lots of things you can't normally get from Morrisons or Aldi .
Just one little thing to be aware of though, you will need your credit card, lots of lovely things to buy but they come at a price that is not the cheapest by any means but what do you expect from a Farm Shop where everything is top notch, top notch prices so beware but enjoy.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

My daughter treated me to a lovely early Mothers day afternoon tea at Uncle Henry's.
We ate in the cozy coffee shop rather than the café.
Nice fresh ingredients and gorgeous hone made goodies. The chocolate moose was the highlight. .. I could have eaten a whole bowl of it. Sadly it's not for sale but HUGE thanks to the chef for the complimentary tub to take home.
There's also a good farm shop and the staff are great.
Not forgetting the friendly heavy horses, who were rather disappointed that we didn't have food for them.
Will definitely be back and probably buy some of the farm produce next time.

1  Thank Anita H
Reviewed March 9, 2018

Went here today as I do regularly on any trip that involves that part of the A15. Today my husband had a ploughmans and I had a sausage and cheese baguette with onion relish. Both meals were lovely and the quality of the ingredients exceptional as usual. However, having eaten I wanted to buy a gift in the shop for my daughter who we were visiting, after waiting at the till for five minutes and no one in sight I left empty handed and disappointed. That said I cannot fault the food served in the cafe.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this lovely place on a day out in Lincolnshire with my mum. Fab shop, lovely surroundings and really nice cafe. We both had the pate and it was really enjoyable.
Will definitely be back to try the cooked food when we have bigger appetites as it looked great.
Service was friendly and we didn’t feel rushed even though it was lunchtime and quite busy.
Thanks so much