Servigroup La Zenia(Playa Flamenca)
US$168
  • Pool
US$164
Orihuela Costa Resort(Playa Flamenca)
US$92
  • Pool
Residencial Novogolf(Playa Flamenca)
TripAdvisor
Playa Golf Apartments(Playa Flamenca)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom apartmentthese apartmentscabo roig stripbars and restaurantsteapotcoastaccommodationbalconytvtaxi
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Well its in Cabo Roig for starters. Easy, clear instructions for out of hours entry. Boiler didn't work but relocated very quickly. Great location moments from the strip and various shops. 5-10 minute walk to the beach. Would recommend.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ifmurphy
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Stayed here in March 2016. The room was very modern , newly furnished and most tastefully decorated. The bedroom were spacious and more than adequate for our stay. The kitchen is small but sufficient for the amount of cooking required on a holiday week. This is a small complex and you do receive a personal touch.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hughmcildowney
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Not a bad hotel, not the greatest by any means. Room very spacious and not bad value for what you get.
Bad points:
* no one ever seems to be on reception
* door bell rings all night from main door, seems to go off in all the rooms too as constantly getting woken by it.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Sutes_D
Reviewed 12 May 2015

This was my 3rd visit to this hotel - as a solo traveller. It has suited my needs perfectly. Is ideally located when you don't want to rent a car. Coast/beach is at the end. Th road. Bars and restaurants galore a stroll away and 2 supermarkets in walking distance.
The staff (receptionist and live in housekeeper) are lovely and helpful. However little details are starting to let it down. Here is a list of the things I found noteworthy this trip;

~ no bin in the kitchen. I had to put my rubbish in carrier bags and keep disposing of it myself.
~ no shower curtain. Quite a skill not to flood the bathroom with every shower taken!
~ oven didn't work.
~ only 1 quarter of a toilet roll provided. Ended up taking one form the communal toilets by the pool, which I noticed never got replaced as I went to use it a couple of times!
~ in terms of kitchen provision I had ONE teaspoon, ONE fork, ONE coffee cup, ONE dinner plate, ONE knife in the chopping block. No chopping board or baking dish (which there has been previously). Actually bought a pack of 3 knives from the local shop for 80c and brought them home. With stuff available that cheaply can't understand why they don't replace missing items.
~ cheese grater was full of previous occupants cheese! I don't expect housekeeping to re-wash the entire kitchen contents but a little check over of equipment wouldn't hurt.
~ patio door didn't lock
~ stains, looked like blood spots, that hadn't washed out of the bedsheets.
~ baby's cot in the main bedroom. Took up huge amount of space and I hadn't requested it. Had to drag it into the spare room to get it out of the way.

I have to admit I didn't raise any of these things at the time as I'm not a great complainer, particularly when there's a language barrier, just found ways round them. But I do think they're worth mentioning to potential customers. I'm considering making this my final visit if I can find a suitable alternative as I wonder how much further standards will have slipped next time.

On a positive note, as on previous visits, apartment was very clean, pool area was lovely and quiet and secluded, and I requested a front balcony and got my request.

Room Tip: Request a corner front balcony or you'll be looking directly onto the balconies of another block at the back.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
4  Thank kumquatEssex
Reviewed 28 January 2015

We stayed here for 2 nights in January and although we can have no complaints over the quality of the room, the Aparthotel did seem to be being used as a hostel for the Spanish. Some of the people that came and went did not look the most friendly and coupled with the fact that there is a reception but no one staffing it did make us feel a little uncomfortable at times. The apartments themselves are spotless and a really good size and if the reception had been staffed this would have been a better review. Maybe this is what they do to keep the occupancy rates up during the winter months, but when we need to come back to the area I doubt we will stay here.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple