“Amazing Vegan burger...spoken by a carnivore!”
Review of True To Life

True To Life
Ranked #15 of 123 Restaurants in Playa Flamenca
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: true to life is a small vegan/vegetarian restaurant, located in Flamenca Beach. In our letter we offer full colour and amazing flavors, delicious and wonderful combination between health and flavor dishes. Prepared by organic products.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter is vegetarian and has struggled with choice on her visit here. I spied this restaurant but it was closed, however the owner is currently in Leroy Merlin in la Zenia shopping centre.

The ingredients are so fresh, so much flavour and texture in the burger. I was incredibly jealous when her food arrived, it looked amazing and tasted even better.

My daughter leaves today but I’ll definitely be back. We loved it, thank you very much xx

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Came here in July great Vegan food although it was a set menu not as advertised on the website, lady who runs it is really lovely helpful and knows her stuff. Came here for a couple of meals and also had takeaway Vegan pizza, just been back to Playa Flamenca over Xmas and new year and it was closed. Drat. But she is working in the cafe/bar inside Leroy Merlin at Zenia Boulevard and has a few Vegan pies and cakes. Highly recommended.

1  Thank smmms
Reviewed October 1, 2017

I went to this lovely little restaurant for lunch.
The lady owner is very much knowledgeable about food gluten free and vegetarian/vegan.
We had pizza, parmigiana potatoes and a salad.
I was so happy to find a gluten free restaurant where they understood my intolerances.
I cannot eat garlic and onion ... and few other things... and the lady made my food fresh on order. She makes only few courses to be able to keep high quality of ingredients.
A great place to have a lovely meal on holiday.

1  Thank Silvia246
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Super friendly and accommodating staff. There were 8 of us eating together, 5 carnivores, 2 vegetarians and 1 vegan. The family run restaurant also owns the Chimi Churi Argentinian restaurant next door. We were able to sit in this restaurant and have vegan food brought from True to LIfe, to our table. Everyone was happy. The food was fresh and tasty and only 10 Euros for a three course meal. Will definitely go there again.

1  Thank Jo J
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

The best vegan / vegetarian restaurant I have ever been to. Starters, main course, dessert, service all perfect.