Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
beautymaine
Quezon City, Philippines

The Amazing Beach :) :) :) <3

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 23, 2017
Beach is clear and clean. The view was incredible. Food was price worthy, and it's almost filipino dishes that's why I love it and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. We had a great time. :) I'll be back soon see yah!! I'll recommend it to my relatives.
Date of stay: January 2017
    ₱1,316
    ₱1,616
11.4 km from La Luz Beach Resort & Spa
View more hotels in Hugom
All reviews premier room meal times bring your own long drive water activities massage annex lunch shore meals sand beach manila resort filipino pesos pets
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at La Luz Beach Resort earlier this month. Nice room, lovely beach, and there's a lot of activities to enjoy!

Free internet connection is also good. The buffet at their restaurants were also good.

La Luz is certainly one of the best resorts in Laiya! Thumbs up!

1  Thank Regil A
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our vacation here. Staying at La Luz Beach Resort will assure you of total fun and relaxation in a setting that is close to nature. I highly recommend it! Whether for family vacation, barkada getaway, or for your company's team-building event, it will surely be a memorable stay at La Luz Beach Resort!

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I only found out that my watch was missing after we got home (same day we checkout), I immediately called La Luz and informed them that I left my watch in our room. I was able to talk to the guy from housekeeping and asked him to double check and ask those who fixed our room that time we checked out. He told me he'll ask around and will get back to me next day. I waited for his call next day but he didn't so I called the resort again and they're not answering anymore. Worst is they're cancelling my calls ALL DAY!!! I tried again the following day but they keep on cancelling until later that evening.. talked to the receptionist this time where I found out they haven't double checked the room yet! I was asked to wait for an update until they confirmed it with housekeeping.. after waiting for daysss the housekeepers assigned said no watch was found in our room! Asked them to direct me to the manager and they did -- but it was no help at all! He said he'll investigate about who cancelled all my calls, about the housekeepers assigned that time... but the only update I got was still nobody seen the watch. I don't know if the "investigation" really happened because he never updated me about it. Decided to just let it go because I've lost so much of my time for nothing (aside from my watch)! One thing is for sure, somebody took advantage and stole that watch!!! Good luck to him/her because that won't work without the charger which was left with me. I will never stay in this resort again! And never will i recommend too!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
12  Thank Karla_Dalisay_
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful time here! Not a posh resort but has a nice island rustic feel to it! Amazing showers with hot water! Beautiful view and amenities! Food was great! Although it rained, we still enjoyed this beautiful place. I would stay again for sure!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Been to this place twice and the service quality is awesome both times. Take advantage of the buffet; it's well worth it. Place is quiet and has a provincial vibe to it, really relaxing. Sand is a bit rocky in some places, but water is clear.

Date of stay: May 2016