Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Karla_Dalisay_
Quezon City, Philippines

My pebble watch was stolen!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 15, 2017via mobile
I only found out that my watch was missing after we got home (same day we checkout), I immediately called La Luz and informed them that I left my watch in our room. I was able to talk to the guy from housekeeping and asked him to double check and ask those who fixed our room that time we checked out. He told me he'll ask around and will get back to me next day. I waited for his call next day but he didn't so I called the resort again and they're not answering anymore. Worst is they're cancelling my calls ALL DAY!!! I tried again the following day but they keep on cancelling until later that evening.. talked to the receptionist this time where I found out they haven't double checked the room yet! I was asked to wait for an update until they confirmed it with housekeeping.. after waiting for daysss the housekeepers assigned said no watch was found in our room! Asked them to direct me to the manager and they did -- but it was no help at all! He said he'll investigate about who cancelled all my calls, about the housekeepers assigned that time... but the only update I got was still nobody seen the watch. I don't know if the "investigation" really happened because he never updated me about it. Decided to just let it go because I've lost so much of my time for nothing (aside from my watch)! One thing is for sure, somebody took advantage and stole that watch!!! Good luck to him/her because that won't work without the charger which was left with me. I will never stay in this resort again! And never will i recommend too!
Date of stay: December 2016
    ₱5,000
8.9 km from La Luz Beach Resort & Spa
Restaurant
View more hotels in Hugom
All reviews premier room meal times bring your own long drive water activities massage annex lunch shore meals sand beach manila resort filipino pesos pets
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful time here! Not a posh resort but has a nice island rustic feel to it! Amazing showers with hot water! Beautiful view and amenities! Food was great! Although it rained, we still enjoyed this beautiful place. I would stay again for sure!

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Been to this place twice and the service quality is awesome both times. Take advantage of the buffet; it's well worth it. Place is quiet and has a provincial vibe to it, really relaxing. Sand is a bit rocky in some places, but water is clear.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2017

This beach is perfect for a quick beach bonding with the family! 3 hours away from the city. Place is well maintained and food is decent. We paid 1035 per person which includes lumch and merienda buffet. Children below 8 is 50% off, children below 4 is free of charge. The beach is clean and the water is crystal clear.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Debi R
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights. The road leading to La luz is not that good but a new route is under construction. Rooms are well maintained. All the staff are friendly and very accomodating. Most importantly, the beach front is clean, only customers of laluz are allowed to roam around the beach front, other customers from other resorts are immediately removed by security. They only allow school kids, pearl peddlers and meryenda peddlers to pass through. Buffet meal covers all meat groups and always has vegetables. All in all, its worth the money we spent. Highly recommended for families looking for a nice get away.

Date of stay: January 2017
2  Thank 91robertivano
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

I love the place so very relaxing but the food too pricey for me Php 1,400 each person. The water is clear but very rocky but still okay. The place worth a second visit. I enjoyed our vacation with my family. Staff are very friendly except the other girl in dining area.

Date of stay: January 2017