Lowest prices for your stay
$46
$52
Free cancellation until 02/11/23
Vio.com
$35
Hotels.com$52
Priceline$41
ZenHotels.com$53
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2019

We had a splendid time of 10 days at Bohol Vantage Resort and had absolutely nothing to claim.

The view is stunning, the staff is friendly and very helpful, you can rent scooters at a fair rate, the rooms are clean and the deluxe version have an incredible view from their giant balcony. All beaches at Panglao are easy to reach by scooter which is by far the cheapest way to travel in Bohol like in many Asian places.

The pool is more a less an infinity one with a panorama view and an included bar with sitting opportunities even inside the pool.

The Wi-Fi connection is always good and the breakfast is nice, plus the staff is always happy to help out with extra wishes like Omlettes or whatsoever without any extra payment.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with my fiance in May and loved every minute of our stay. The room and view were beautiful and peaceful and the staff was very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. We will always count our days spent here amongst our fondest memories. We will definitely stay at this hotel everytime we visit Bohol. Absolutely the best!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately, the room was dirty on our arrival. Lack of proper cleaning since longer time. The staff then cleaned, but it was never really clean. The kitchen obscured, the cushions on the loungers on the terrace really super dirty. The staff then covered the cushions with bed sheets. But I couldn't make friends with the room anymore. The owner should take a look and look at it from the guest's perspective. The breakfast was good and the food in the restaurant was all very good and tasty.The restaurant offered magnificent views over Tagbilaran, the surrounding area and the ocean. The staff is guest oriented and friendly.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

I’ve always wanted to stay here and when I finally did, I was disappointed. The room was old and run down. The private balcony was pretty cool but my room had a minimal view. A little cheaper ($50something) than the others. The pool photo online is old. Their pool had broken tiles in the bottom. At least when I was there. No customer service. Guards and workers were gambling right in front of the gate at night.
The view is the best part of my stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the XL room for 3 nights, it was comfortable but the most remarkable thing was the beautiful infinity pool and the amazing panoramic view.

The restaurant food prices are relatively expensive and not all menu items were available.

The resort is located on a top of a hill and there is nothing in the sorounding area to do especially in the night I understood that people just go to Alona beach for better food options and entertainment.

Date of stay: November 2018