Barton Hall Hotel
PremierInn.com
US$66
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Travelodge Kettering(Kettering)(Great Value!)
The Columbia Hotel(Wellingborough)
US$99
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswedding venuesunday lunchfour posterwalk in showerstandard roomenjoyed drinkscharming hotelwedding breakfaststaff were attentivelovely venuewonderful weddingbar areagreat weekendlovely eveningopen firewaiting staffbed and breakfast
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Just a single night stay for us while visiting friends in Kettering.

Although it's obviously an old building our room blended tradition with modern amenities.

The room was well presented with tea making facilities ,a good sized tv and ironing board.

The bathroom was lovely with a shower and separate bath. However , after 10 minutes of trying I couldn't lower the shower temperature below pure steam!! After being told off by the wife for not being able to see in the mirror I settled for a bath! We did report this on checkout but having a look at other reviews it seems it's been an issue before.

We had bar snacks on arrival which were very good and the bar does have at least one real ale.

All the staff were very friendly and helpful with taxi numbers etc. We would definitely return again but I would check the shower on arrival to make sure it was useable in the morning.

Looks a nice venue for a wedding.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Unfortunately the event I was attending got rained off and although I was past cancelling my rooms the hotel manger still made the change to another date for me. They responded quickly and fast and were most helpful. Such a lovely hotel to deal with.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I booked 2 rooms and enjoyed drinks, dinner and breakfast. The rooms were beautiful and interior is to a very high standard. Plenty of parking on site. The hotel and bar area are just lovely and staff are so welcoming, friendly and accommodating - nothing was too much trouble, I can't praise them enough. The food was simply excellent, we had 3 courses and side dishes and everything was cooked perfectly and presented beautifully. I slept so well, which is unusual for me as I don't normally sleep well when staying out, but, the beds and bedding were just so comfortable, the room temperature was perfect and there was no noise disturbance whatsoever, I slept really soundly. We had a variety of drinks - wine, cocktails and the latest gin, all of our drinks were thoroughly enjoyed. Breakfast was excellent, again food was well cooked and there was plenty of choice. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone who enjoys beautiful surroundings, wonderful staff and fine dining. I will definitely be returning. Thank you so much to all the staff at Barton Hall Hotel and The Vines Brasserie, from us all, for such a superb experience.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Room and hotel as a whole are lovely but the shower temperature couldn’t be lowered and was scolding hot! Asked at reception about this and nothing was done. Bar prices were a bit over the top too. A bit noisy at night.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank neilrawson15
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Nice room, quiet and comfortable. Room service menu a little restricted for my liking. Slept well. Breakfast selection was good. Shower head in the bathroom needed de-scaling - most holes blocked ! Hairdryer not very good. Kindly provided me with toothpaste and toothbrush when I forgot mine at no cost.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business