Lowest prices for your stay
$166
Priceline
$139
Agoda.com
$120
Trip.com$136
Vio.com$123
Destinia.com
All reviews santa fe scooter rental the food is great hope the management bars and restaurants paying guests relaxing place other resorts paradise island beach philippines casita sunrise port php
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2022

Spent 7 nights in this resort and can highly recommend it if you are searching for a quiet, peaceful, clean, friendly and relaxing place. The good things you typically read in the reviews I can all confirm. Also recommend to watch the youtube video from Rob - you get what you see there. With only 6 cabanas and 1 casita (little house for bigger families) it has a private and secure atmosphere. The resort is kept extremely clean. The food is great and the service excellent. Natan and the other guys really make you feel comfortable and welcome. Loacation is an asset too: direct access to the beach, close to Santa Fe restaurants and stores and nevertheless no noise pollution from traffic or party locations.
If you search for the flies in the ointment. Here they are:
- no wifi so far in the cabanas, just in the public areas
- no automatic daily room cleaning. You have to ask for that
- food and drink prices rather high (slightly overpriced)
- sometimes certain items of the menu are out (e.g. bacon for breakfast). Just be a bit tolerant
- scooter rental also a bit pricey (550 PHP +10% service charge). But on the other 1 hour late return was not a problem and no passport was needed a security
- for the breakfast only watermelon juice. A bit of variation would be great
- no safe deposit boxes in the cabanas. However, never felt insecure since the location is so small
Maybe there are a couple of other things which you might consider not 100% perfect but hey guys: also in western countries things are not perfect. So just enjoy what you get because it is a lot.
I've been to several other so called 3-star resorts and Amihan Beach Cabanas is the very best, I've seen in the Philippines. Again, highly recommended - would always come back on my next trip to Bantayan.

Room tip: for best sea view book cabanas 4 or 5
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank carlifly1
Reviewed March 20, 2022

From the time we arrived on mar 14, 2022 up to the time we left on Mar 18, 2022, we were very well taken cared of. Amihan is a quant, very private resort in the island. It is not crowded like the other resorts. The cabanas are nice and clean, just a little hard locking the sliding doors. There is also no mirror in the room itself.

If you want a clean resort where you can chill, relax and unwind, this is the resort for you.

Overall though, 5 stars for me. The food is great, though a little pricey.

Thanks to Cha, Eva, Jin, Doreen, Cielo, Hazel, Jo, Nathan and to evertbody else who made our stay so enjoyable. Hope to be back!.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed March 17, 2022 via mobile

Arranged to be collected at port. Day before hotel contacted us to say transport had broken down find your own way to hotel
The room nice on the beach kettle and cups but no teaspoons provided . If you want to use the kettle ypu need to go to shops to buy tea coffee sugar milk and teaspoon as they don't supply it. Wash basin cold water only . Shower ranged from lukewarm to cold . The door to the room didn't lock . Maintenance had to come and fix it
Dinner .ordered a beer but didn't get the one I asked for no explanation. When I got my dinner I asked about starter . Main course left on the table to get cold . Told restaurant staff but seemed disinterested. Just sent Manager over. Starter arrived had to eat starter and main course together. My partner didn't get the meal she ordered .
Breakfast .cooked breakfast with one slice of dry toast no butter or jam .tea small cup of water with tea bag no milk or sugar fresh fruit 1 small piece of pineapple and water melon each ! Worst breakfast I have had in a long time . Day 2 breakfast worse I asked for fried eggs I got a badly made omelette asked fir butter and Jan for toast so they cut me down to half a slice !! Partner give end of loaf which normally is not used also asked for coffee was given hot chocolate . No second cup of tea. If I was in a uk prison would have been treated better . Went back to room no electricity therefore no water not even cold water . Couldn't flush toilet couldn't even wash our hands after using toilet disgusting! Had a long journey but couldn't have a shower . Complained to reception as we were checking out. Not interested asked to speak to manager but not available . Have phoned the hotel everyday since but still Manager not available reception agreed to wave cost of dinner . Asked for return if security deposit
They refused on the grounds we hadn't paid for dinner. This hotel is a total scam its also one of the more expensive hotels on the island. Don't say u haven't been warned

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank bassaw2017
Reviewed November 7, 2021 via mobile

Location is ok.
Reception and restaurant staff were very courteous and attentive.
Breakfast is good.
That’s all that’s good about this place.

The first day I ordered their lunch, the taste was just average, nothing to die for and that’s why ate all other meals outside.
The fish and chips that I ordered was deep fried and obviously hot from the outside but was actually cold inside, which means they just pulled it out of the freezer, dunked it in the batter and voila!

The water supply stopped on 2 consecutive days and had to go down and remind the staff to get it working again.

On the 2nd night after an exhausting day , I was hoping to get some sleep, but there was a brown out at 3.45am. Now I understand that it may not be in their control but the generator was! The rooms emergency light was not working. So I had to go down to inform the staff, but there was not one staff in sight. I went around and for 40 mins there was no hotel staff to be found. Luckily I found a card with emergency numbers. When I called the guest relations number the person who was actually on duty woke up totally panicked and switched on the generator. For 45 mins there was no one which totally ruined the night and I wasn’t able to sleep again. I was wondering if there had to be some sort of an emergency , what if someone had a heart attack, what would one do? Gates locked and not one staff available.

When I asked for a refund, the staff asked me to talk to her supervisor. When I spoke to the supervisor, I was asked to talk to the marketing person :)

Poor customer service, pathetic resort.

Not worth the 14k I paid for the 2 nights.
There were a billion other places I could have chosen but made the mistake to stay in this place!

Take my advice, explore and you will find better places to stay.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank roger1780
Amihan Beach Cabanas, Marketing at Amihan Beach Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2021

Warm Greetings, Roger!

Thank you for taking time to give Amihan Beach Cabanas your honest feedback. We would like to let you know that we highly appreciate it, as we are always striving to improve for the better.

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay with us. Please allow me to address them one by one:

Amihan Beach Club aims to serve the best meals on the island by using only the finest ingredients exclusively and carefully shipped from Cebu City. With regards to the Fish and Chips that were served, we sincerely apologized for this matter and will conduct a thorough discussion with the team.

Regarding the water and power interruption, I would like to inform you that due to the Hotel’s location, there may be some issues beyond our control which includes emergency water maintenance and occasional black outs. Our Team usually informs our in-house guests for emergency water maintenance and is trying our best to work around this issue. In regards to the power interruption, we have conducted an investigation on this matter. Our Night Duty Officer was at the beachfront area doing his nightly rounds of checking. He wasn’t able to answer your call immediately since he was on the process of turning the power generator on that takes 3 – 5 minutes. This was also the reason why there was no staff present at the front desk during those times since we only have one Night Duty Officer for graveyard shifts as we are on a skeletal schedule due to the pandemic.

For your other complaints (emergency lights and refund), we have our Housekeeping Team check all amenities in the room and that includes the emergency lights. Also, our Hotel Supervisor forwarded your booking concern to our Sales and Marketing Officer since your reservation was generated from one of our online partners which they are in charged with. We are not allowed to do any transaction in behalf of the guest in lieu with the contract signed, to protect guest’s personal information and for confidentiality purposes.

On the other part, we are glad that you loved the service we offered. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep going on what they are doing.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for your experience during your stay. In taking great care of Amihan Beach Cabanas, we are also taking care of our guest by providing a well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere.

Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed October 29, 2021 via mobile

The restaurant at Amihan is arguably the best dining on the beach in Santa Fe. Everything on the menu is excellent with a full bar service and good wines. Service is one of the best on island and keeps getting better every time we visit.

We are lucky to live on the island and look forward to having dinner at Amihan

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Amihan Beach Cabanas, Marketing at Amihan Beach Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2021

Thank you for taking time to review Amihan Beach Cabanas! It really warms our hearts and gives us the satisfaction to know that we were able to serve you well and provide you with an unforgettable stay with us! It was definitely our pleasure having you as our guests. and we're glad you got to meet and interact with our special guests! Thank you for staying with Amihan Beach Cabanas and we look forward to seeing you again!