“Still quite good italien restaurant ”

Salvatore's restaurant
Ranked #72 of 921 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Southern Italian style cuisine restaurant with romantic and elegant atmosphere, locate in heart of Phuket city. we provide seafood, meat, pastas, pizza and varieties of beer and imported wine.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Kids were not keen on Thai food again - looking for a great pizza. This is a good place. We had a quite good tomato soup, a good cold cut plate and some aubergine starter, followed by good pizza (italian style) and a quite good lasagne. Was quite a lot - and we took a doggy bag home. Not the cheapest place in Thailand, but from European perspective good value. The staff was very nice, good background musik - a bit Italy in Thailand.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The pasta was al dente, like we asked. Carbonara was average, too much crème fraîche! Small portions and quite expensive for no reason

Reviewed 26 March 2018

First of I am italian, and I am writing only cause it's an international site and I want everyone to read my honest opinion. The place looks beautiful and the waiters are very well trained, that I have to admit is a strong point of the place, and even if the owner did not come to greet us, I have seen him wandering around and greeting other customers. But let's come to the pizza, it was really nothing special. I had high hopes as I had read very nice reviews but I have been eating pizza abroad elsewhere and I had much better luck. The crust was ok, but the mozzarella and the olives were not really what i had expected, the sauce was ok as well, but for the price they ask, I expected it to be a real italian pizza. I had another one in phuket, I won't mention where that did cost half the price and was more authentic. The prices are high and maybe if you eat their famous pasta you have better luck but neither me nor my girlfriend liked it. And when we left the owner just said a Ciao to us, instead of a more polite Buonasera e grazie, which I expected, being in my late 30s and elegantly dressed. Not for us.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We are coming to this place for the last many years & the food is always perfect, very good quality ingredients and the ambience is amazing

Salvatore & his wife are very nice and the whole staff is very kind and devoted to their work, always ready to adjust for a special need for the customers.

My favorites are the 'Burata & the cold cut palate ' pastas and the Lasagne are mind blowing tasty & you get the real feel of Italy as being myself a regular traveler to Europe

I feel amazed by Salvatore & his team every time we dine here and would definitely recommend them to everybody looking for great Italian food and we are coming back very soon.

Thanks a lot
Saby ( Patong )

1  Thank Saby S
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Beautiful ambience. Nice wait staff. Big food menu. Caesar salad was delicious and thin crust pizza wonderful. Fantastic find in Phuket Town.

1  Thank Lisa H