“A pearl in Phuket town PERFECT ”
Review of Dibuka

Dibuka
Ranked #110 of 980 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place in Phuket next to the park. Amazing inventory and dekoration, staff was lovely. The menü offers something for every taste. We were here with our teenage son and we had 2 starters, 3 main courses, dessert and drinks. They had live music, place was packed. We would recommend this place to everyone!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

First time hung out at Phuket, it was not a bad idea to visit this place at all. We tried non alcohol drinks. Mine was a passion with cucumber. It was amazing. The atmosphere is nice and well decor. Lighting makes you feel good. There are food and drink which i didn’t try food... so sad. Next time, we will come back for a full meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Food was good and very well priced. Live music and ambiance were great. From the outside it looked like a normal Phuket restaurant and inside it reminded us of trendy hipster restaurants back in California.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

here for dinner several times, by myself / with my bf / visitors from other country I always recommend this place. The foods are GREAT!! I love the presentation of the dish and drinks as well. price are as expected and staff do their best to service even during busy times.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This was our 3rd time visiting Dibuka as we brought visitors from abroad. It was quite full on a wednesday night but we were accommodated with a table inside. We started ordering food and we found out that it was very cold/ AC was blast. So we asked available table in the outdoor area. After the table was cleaned, we moved immediately. Our drinks came, 2 hogarden and 2 glasses cabernet sauvignon which my lady friend ordered sauvignon blanc. We called and told the waiter and they change the wine right away. Then food started to come (one by one), however there's no plate and cutleries on the table. Somehow the service was lost, no focus, slow and it was not up to my expectation.
We enjoyed the food, thanks to the Chef. I had noticed as well that the bottle of water ordered didn't come till we asked the bill. I saw the bill and they charged me the water.
I was disappointed of the service during our dinner.....

Date of visit: June 2018