“Needs Some Different Activities”

Kidzplay Boroughbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: There is heaps going on at the newest addition to the Kidzplay family. We have a full activity timetable of arts and crafts, ride-on time, sand and water, bubble time, painting and messy play. The fun begins at 10am Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays so make a date and come and see us thenOur Boroughbridge site is small and cosy meaning you can keep an eye on your little onesThere is an extensive climbing frame to explore with wavy slides, ballpools and spinners adding to the funFor adults there is a stylish café offering homemade foodOur team is very friendly and is led by Claudia. There is an extensive climbing frame to explore with wavy slides, ballpools and spinners adding to the fun.For adults there is a stylish café offering homemade food and great cakes we make in this branch.Party TimesLaser Parties Monday 4pm – 5.30pm, Friday 6pm – 7.30pm, Saturday 6pm – 7.30pm,Sunday 3.30pm – 5pm, 5.30pm – 7pmExclusive Parties 4 – 6 Mondays and SundaysKidzplay parties are available at all times throughout the week please check availability via the book party online page.
Reviewed 14 January 2016

We have been coming to this soft play area with our grandson for quite a while now, he still enjoys running around and climbing as per usual, but I am sure he would appreciate some new activities to try out, some of the areas are looking a bit tired, and on our last visit he was the only child here and it lacked any kind of atmosphere, perhaps if it were a bit cheaper then more families could afford to bring along the kids, these places are always better when it is busy and children make new friends to chase and run around with.
As a grandparent, it is still a good rainy day attraction, however we find the music is far too loud in the dance/kiddy disco room, not sure if it is doing any good to the young one's ears.

Kidzplay, Manager at Kidzplay Boroughbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent visit to us.

I appreciate your comments regarding wanting to see some new activities being available at Boroughbridge kidzplay and of course we will take these on board moving forward. We have been working hard to bring new classes to Boroughbridge including rugby tots, diddi dance and many more why not come and give us a try.

I agree with you that a busy soft play does indeed have more atmosphere and that is why we have kept are prices the same for over a year. As a company we do regular competitor analysis to make sure we are competitive in the market place regrading entrance fees.

In addition to this we do regular competitions where customers can win free memberships and have also been trialling on our website for some weeks a free weeks pass, so the people can come and see what we are about.

To help make us even more affordable we offer a range of memberships that start for as little as £1.50 weekly and all our memberships come with added benefits and discounts so you just keep saving!!

I will again pass your comments on regarding the volume of the music but have to say that it does help to add atmosphere on those days when it is quiet as you noted yourself.

Once again thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Ian Pilcher
Operations manager

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

took my 3yr old and 10 month old grandchildren for an afternoon full of fun and giggles!! found the staff very friendly and very helpful
there was a good choice of kiddies food all home made , adults also have a good choice
there is plenty to keep little ones occupied and would reccommend kidzplay to friends, great atmosphere helpful staff overall money well spent amd two very happy but tired little folk!!

Kidzplay, Manager at Kidzplay Boroughbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review naturally i am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to us.

I have passed your comments on to the team and they were very pleased.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Sharon and the team

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I used to take my son to treasure island twice a week when he was young and loved it the food was great it was clean now it's dirty smells of chip fat had to bath my kids after we had been last week. The food is horrible I couldn't even eat my chips . It's such a shame as this place was fab before kidzplay took over .

Naturally i am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your recent visit to us, perhaps you would like to contact me directly so that we can discuss the shortcomings of your visit to us.

Once again my apologies that you did not enjoy your visit to us.

Kind regards

Ian Pilcher
Operations Manager
Kidzplay centres

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I love all the kidz play places and have a membership have had birthday parties in northallerton and regularly go there find the staff in the boroughbridge branch exceptional! Not only fun but imformative I didn't under stand my membership and only pass over for loyalty points but never got anything from it until visiting boroughbridge when I lady explained I actually had a free kids meal and coffees unused!

Thank you very much for leaving such a great review, naturally i am delighted that you enjoyed your visit especially the friendliness of the team.

I hope to welcome you back to Boroughbridge Kidzplay very soon

Kind regards