“grandchildren loved it”

Kidzplay Boroughbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: There is heaps going on at the newest addition to the Kidzplay family. We have a full activity timetable of arts and crafts, ride-on time, sand and water, bubble time, painting and messy play. The fun begins at 10am Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays so make a date and come and see us thenOur Boroughbridge site is small and cosy meaning you can keep an eye on your little onesThere is an extensive climbing frame to explore with wavy slides, ballpools and spinners adding to the funFor adults there is a stylish café offering homemade foodOur team is very friendly and is led by Claudia. There is an extensive climbing frame to explore with wavy slides, ballpools and spinners adding to the fun.For adults there is a stylish café offering homemade food and great cakes we make in this branch.Party TimesLaser Parties Monday 4pm – 5.30pm, Friday 6pm – 7.30pm, Saturday 6pm – 7.30pm,Sunday 3.30pm – 5pm, 5.30pm – 7pmExclusive Parties 4 – 6 Mondays and SundaysKidzplay parties are available at all times throughout the week please check availability via the book party online page.
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

took my 3yr old and 10 month old grandchildren for an afternoon full of fun and giggles!! found the staff very friendly and very helpful
there was a good choice of kiddies food all home made , adults also have a good choice
there is plenty to keep little ones occupied and would reccommend kidzplay to friends, great atmosphere helpful staff overall money well spent amd two very happy but tired little folk!!

Kidzplay, Manager at Kidzplay Boroughbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review naturally i am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to us.

I have passed your comments on to the team and they were very pleased.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Sharon and the team

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I used to take my son to treasure island twice a week when he was young and loved it the food was great it was clean now it's dirty smells of chip fat had to bath my kids after we had been last week. The food is horrible I couldn't even eat my chips . It's such a shame as this place was fab before kidzplay took over .

Naturally i am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your recent visit to us, perhaps you would like to contact me directly so that we can discuss the shortcomings of your visit to us.

Once again my apologies that you did not enjoy your visit to us.

Kind regards

Ian Pilcher
Operations Manager
Kidzplay centres

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I love all the kidz play places and have a membership have had birthday parties in northallerton and regularly go there find the staff in the boroughbridge branch exceptional! Not only fun but imformative I didn't under stand my membership and only pass over for loyalty points but never got anything from it until visiting boroughbridge when I lady explained I actually had a free kids meal and coffees unused!

Thank you very much for leaving such a great review, naturally i am delighted that you enjoyed your visit especially the friendliness of the team.

I hope to welcome you back to Boroughbridge Kidzplay very soon

Kind regards

Sharon and the team

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

Been here quite a lot over the last 10 years and it has changed hands and structure over the years. The kids preferred the way it used to be when it had a football pitch, however my 6 year old son attended a birthday party recently and enjoyed it. It is quite a small place and gets crowded easily but at the party there we're only around 20 kids present dos good number.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Been here loads of times for birthday parties and with friends to burn of "steam".

Last time I came with a friend at the beginning of January, the receptionist lady was very rude to my friend who had an account with you. Not a great impression!

We got inside most of the tables was dirty and her family was there. She spent most of her time talking to her family. We ordered food I ordered a Bacon and Cheese panini and I got a Sweet Chilli. I couldnt eat the sweet chilli as I ma allergic to Chilli!!
Me and my friend exchanged meals, turned out ok, but BAD customer service!!!!!!!

The children had a fab time and enjoyed playing in the play area.
Wifi does not work! You enter the password that is on the board - nothing happens!

In the dance room - they had on frozen which is always a hit with kids - however not when the cd is jumping and you have to go and tell the staff!

Toilets - cleaned but only average!

I would return as my daughter really enjoys it there and it is a safe and fab place but the staff just let it down this time! Maybe caught them on a bad busy Sunday?

2  Thank Carla C