“Authentic Greek food approved by Greeks”

Odysseus Greek Organic Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 177 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Reviewed April 4, 2018

After a week in Thailand, we were bored of Thai food and we were looking for something different - that's when we found this Greek restaurant. As Greeks ourselves we were quite surprised that there was a Greek restaurant in Phuket so we had to give it a try!

The owner, Dimitris, was very friendly and came over to take the order himself and suggest the best dishes on his menu. We went with beef burgers (bifteki) and greek salads, ouzo and beers. He even makes his own yoghurt, how amazing is that?!

Authentic, traditional Greek food approved by Greeks - a must try when in Phuket. We felt for a moment that we were back home, thanks Dimitri.

1  Thank Vasso G

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Forget thai food! This place is GREAT! In every sense of the word. Great food, great environment, and great service! We were treated by the owner (a funny charismatic hyper guy) who really knew about the food and the Greek culture. Would come here again every day if i could! You wont regret coming! Organic authentic Greek food!

2  Thank Gus G
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The food is fresh, quick and soooo tasty. Cooked to perfection. Souvlaki just like in Greece with chips. Tzariki is divine.

Been here twice and the owner, chef Dimitri is just lovely. He has bought new high chairs with straps for the infants and dances each time with our one year old.

1  Thank Clarkiejan71
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Situated in the palm court, this little restaurant is well sign-posted and easy to find and I’m so glad we did! Simply delicious Greek food (and I’m fussy!) - my partner and I both loved our meals, meat was fresh juicy and beautiful, fries were crispy and the tzatziki was THE BEST I’ve ever tasted. Service was friendly, environment clean and spacious - couldn’t fault this place. Thank you!!!

1  Thank Emma H
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I love Mediterranean food, and Odysseus served up some delicious authentic food.

My girlfriend is also gluten, dairy, and corn free and the chef was able to accommodate these food allergies with her meal which was very nice.

The chef was great, full of energy, greeted us and made us feel welcome.

I could eat here every night and be extremely satisfied!

1  Thank jeffrgriffin07