“Good Paranthas”

Utsav Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Charlestown
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Utsav (in Sanskrit) generally means a festival or celebration or any joyous occasion. At Utsav, we celebrate all festival and Occasion with vibrant, colourful & delicious Indian food. Range of Options from Quick Serve lunch option to A la carte option featuring variety dishes from regional India. We have private room to suit max 12 guest for private party and main dining hall upto 60 people.
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I went for a dinner and had ordered Aaloo (Potato) and Paneer (Cheese) paranthas. Aaloo parantha was good while cheese was okayish.

The restaurant was a bit pricey. Also, the portion of raita with the paranthas was very very small, completely un-Indian.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had a voucher to dine here for a two course meal. When we requested main and dessert, we were told our two course meal must include and entree (which was not stated in terms and conditions). For my appetite the filling yet unpleasing entrees were two much. We had the Samosas and they were less than desirable. The mains were satisfactory, but nothing spectacular. I would prefer takeaway from Raj's.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, very well priced menu. BYO wine and beer. Incredibly friendly, attentive service and great air conditioning. All in all a wonderful date night. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed in service and take away food. Specific allergies discussed with staff members but completely ignored and delivered with ingredients I am highly allergic to.
1.5 hour wait for deliver and another 35 minute wait for a “free” rice as an apology to which I still could not eat as my main meals had included ingredients of allergies.
Waste of $84 on food I never got to eat.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Service was very friendly, restaurant was clean and well organised. The Korma was very delicious. Will recommend this place to my friends and family.