All reviews the cottages day tour floating cottage low tide sea urchins water dispenser swimming pool day trippers sisig an overnight stay fish well maintained and clean sand bar adults and kids my sister single bed f b
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Had an overnight stay with my family and worth it. Stayed at Play room infront of beach. Frontdesk personnel and resort staff are nice, Free Buffet Breakfast with variety of dishes. Lifeguards are very attentive, and strict specially on pool area which they are strict on proper swimming attire. Bring insect repellant as there are mosquitoes all around. Will definitely visit again in the future

Room tip: Bring insect repellant as there are mosquitoes all around
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place, clear sea water, fine white sand beach and a scenic view of floating cottages and garden. They offer lots of activities like island hopping, ride an atv, snorkeling nd more! The sand bar is great! We did not enjoy swimming at the beach since it was low tide and even the other side is rocky, we just decided to stay at the pool. Over all, we enjoyed our day tour! But better to stay overnight maybe to maximize the stilts experience.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Marlyn P
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We went there for daytour only. The place is so breathtaking. The Staffs are accomodating, Marklus even allow us to take a photo with him. The Banana Boat staffs are very patient with us. We had a best banana boat experience. We even recommend it to our colleagues since we came back for our Company Outing. They all had a blast!! The one particular thing that was amazed me was the cleanliness of there bathrooms and toilets. I saw one staff cleaning the bathroom near the restaurant without shoes on. He left it outside while mopping the bathroom. Kudos to the Housekeeping Team!! I Will definitely come back!

(the last 4 photos was when we came back for Company Outing May 23)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Joann C
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I am the one who is in charge to organize our department team building or leisure time. This resort came up when I'm looking for a more relax but stunning view place for us. At first I am hesitant to book for it because of the flood negative feedback. But my team insist to push booking the resort. And we are not failed, the view is so beautiful. The floating cottage for our accommodation was clean,comfortable and relaxing. The view outside of it was amazing special the sunset. Food was delicious and we enjoyed it.

In terms of customer service, I will give a 5 thumbs up to Ms. Amor. She was the one who actively response to my query and promptly reply to my email even beyond office hours.

Thank you Stilts and hope to be back some other time.!!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Ma. Lourdes R
Reviewed 24 May 2018

when we say summer vacation, i think stilts can accommodate everything you want.
Maldives like rooms, White sands, sand bar, infinity pool and water activities.All the Staff are so friendly most especially their f&b staffs (Jhay-R, Aaron, Marklus, Mark, and Al). You must try the Snorkeling and be guided by the best boatman ever Sir Roderick. He is so jolly and seems ready to go if something happen.

Room tip: The Location is so good, but going and out to the location you must give atleast five hours if from manila.
Date of stay: May 2018