US$51
TravelBook.ph
US$95
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Stardust Beach Hotel(Lian)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$47
US$45
Coral Beach Club(Lian)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$52
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

All reviewsthe cottagesday tourfloating cottagelow tidesea grassbeach resortwater dispenserswimming poolday trippersfishsisigan overnight staysand barmy sistersingle bedadults and kidswater activities
Reviewed 22 May 2018

It was amazing. The beach is so relaxing. Although it's a bit rocky, i enjoyed swimming especially in the pool. The food is great and the environment is clean. Definitely a moment to remember considering this is our first company outing. Loved it!

Room Tip: I recommend to get a reservation!
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank baquiranharoldm
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

White sand beach, beautiful and clear water, accommodating and considerate staff especially if you have PWD and senior citizen with you, shower rooms are well maintained and super clean with soap, bag & steel towel holder, food at their resto are also good, our cottage is also ok with electrical outlet, locker, sink, & 2 electric fans, price for water sports activities are ok too, pricey for overnight stay but very reasonable for day tour.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Maricar B
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I have been there together with friends for one day trip. We brought our own food and have BBQ at there too. The sea was so clear and clean, the view was so beautiful, the staffs was so friendly too..

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank PengSwee
Reviewed 15 May 2018

From the reservations, Nicole has been so very accommodating. When we arrive the Male Front desk officer was kind enough to let us stay after 12nn check-out for the next day since we arrived late, pool and restaurant was closed already.

Next day, we had breakfast at their restaurant, we ordered ala carte, when we asked for the bill they told us "they forgot to punch on their POS the coffee and Iced Tea", so we have to pay additional on top of the bill, we just obliged to pay no question asked.

For lunch, this is where it got me thinking....after we ordered and ate our food then we asked for the bill, same thing happened they "forgot" to punch/register on their POS our drinks even though we ordered it all at the same time. We checked our bill and was asked again to pay additional. Been working in the industry for quite sometime already, and it got me thinking are the "forgotten" drinks being punched on their POS after? even though let say they forgot, they should amend the receipt given to us.I feel sorry for the management of the resort.

I'm a bit disappointed, I may be wrong.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
8  Thank chax10
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I had made a call and an email inquiry through the makati booking office and have talked to certain Dave. I had made myself clear that we are planning to consider their place for a short vacation which will be on June 22 to 23 2018. We are coming as a family and will be travelling with 15 adults and 4 kids ages 4 to 5. After a short convo, I told Mr. Dave to send me a quote for this visit and he just told me over the phone that I need to pay 29k+++. I told him that I will be needing a formal quotation and had asked discount because we knew the owner Ms. Amore but since then it was like 4 days ago I never heard anything from the booking office or from Dave. It was a horrible experience at all considering that cost and time also entail on this. I even made an international call to confirm this but it just show that it was a waste of time. It was supposed to be a word of mouth for whatever experience we might experience but from the start it was already a negative comment for this facility.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Evojhen
Amor and Mina H, Owner at Stilts Calatagan Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We would just like to point out that we took your call and did our best to accommodate you. While there may have been some difficulty in hearing the conversation from your end due to the lag time and noise experienced during international calls, Dave was able to give you the rates for a large floating cottage. He also explained that your preferred dates were already booked and offered you alternative dates in July. He further explained that we would applying peak season rates in June and off peak rates in July. With regard to the discount you requested, Dave explained that we would just be applying our standard peak season or off peak rates especially since you wanted to book on weekends which are our busiest times. He also emailed our cottage guide and cottage rates for your reference.

With all due respect, there thus appears to be no basis for your claim that the booking officer "aren't accommodating and just simply hang up."

Thank you and we hope that this clarifies matters.