Le Fiacre(Quend)
Hotels.com
US$87
  • Breakfast included
US$62
Camping des Roses(Quend)(Great Value!)
US$94
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed here for nightscyclesitefacilitiesaccommodationfrance
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stay away!!!
They dont speak English!
Had an inspection on departure and they were happy with everything and confirmed we would get our full deposit released, week later they took money off my bank account and 2 weeks later still havent received my deposit back!They confirmed they made a mistake by taking money out my bank, but a week later and still no refund and they havent replied to my emails. I will be reporting them for fraud amd leaving bad reviews on each webiste they have!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I have stayed at this site 4 times over the last three years and I have always found the staff very helpful and polite, the site is quiet but only a short drive to busy seaside attractions. I am sure I will stay there in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Nice family friendly site - not too big. Good access by cycle to local towns and beaches - excellent cycle paths. Nice swimming pools and play areas. Site felt very safe for children. Fresh bread available daily.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights in July. This is our second visit. Very good sized individual pitches. Well drained. Everything about the site is excellent. All of the staff are very friendly. The toilet/shower blocks was very clean and never to busy. Plenty to do locally. Will definitely stay again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great place was a beautiful site well kept every part of the site was clean as was the accommodation we had.we have stayed at other sites in France but this site is first class.also the staff were friendly and professional.this is a beautiful place to visit and we will be back next year.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple