“decent place - great view!”

DEco Stop Lodge Narcosis Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Luganville
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Australian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the freshest of local seafoods and famous organic Santo steaks overlooking the beautiful Segond Channel. Your dining experience is one to remember and one to recommend.
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Stopped in to kill some time while waiting for a flight (if you've been to Port Vila, Vanuatu maybe you can totally understand why this was a good option) Anyway - the place is well arranged and all of the table have a great view of the pool and the bay. the bar staff were helpful and friendly - tried a few new drinks there. can't remember what they were called now so they must have been good! We had the lunch special which was decent - strangely small portions (for the special) compared to what we've been getting on the island. but otherwise just fine. I'd go again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My favourite restaurant in Santo. Incredible views. Only short but steep walk from town. Great food, and hosts. Very relaxing.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We ate here a couple of times. The food is excellent and they are very flexible with substitutes and informing me of the ingredients (if they were gluten free or not) although I had to ask as it was not labelled on the menu. The location os lovely and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Went there for lunch before we caught the 5 o'clock plane back to Brisbane. It's a great place to hang out while waiting for the plane with brilliant views across to Aore Island and a very good swimming pool for the children to cool down. Lunch is very good and the staff were very pleasant. Beer was cold!! No complaints.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Starter:1500vt 18aud for 4 pieces of calamari.. Australia is expensive but for the same price you get more with better quality and way better service..
Special poulet fish crumbed in salt??!! I’m still drinking tusker to wash it down. And by the way veggies were undercooked..
While my partner scotch fillet which was supposed to be medium came well done.. and out of roughly 300g of fillet 150 was fat..
Plus I asked for a side of chips that obviously came in my partner dish therefore covered in green peppercorn sauce.
I felt totally ripped off as I went to this place knowing the owner were Australians and probably had some know how about hospitality..
Well I can say deco stop lodge is definitely a no go