“Great meal and very busy place”
Review of Mevan Restaurant

Mevan Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Its a cold and rainy evening but it did not dampen our 3rd visit to this restaurant, it packed at 19.00 hrs luckily we booked. The food and service was excellent, my wife had chicken and a spicy tomato sauce and I had chicken kebab !! its a lot to eat for desert my wife had a honey soaked dish that resembled a very fine shredded wheat, it was delicious, great service and friendly staff, we will be back

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We took my youngest grand daughter for a lunch time meal to celebrate her 20th birthday on Good Friday. The restaurant was busy but not packed. We had previously booked a table and were quickly welcomed and shown to our seats. Drinks were ordered and served in a timely fashion. Our meals soon followed and as usual were delicious well cooked and presented. The waiting staff could not have been more friendly and efficient.

The restaurant enjoys a friendly and cosy ambience.

I am glad to say the old ss urinal has been replaced by ceramic urinals and the result a much cleaner better smelling environment than before.

I was disappointed by the price of the house wine-very expensive in my opinion and a bottle of fizzy water at £3.50 was OTT.

That said however we still had a great meal and I would commend this restaurant to you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommended, be aware large portion good value, staff can't do enough to make your visit a pleasure

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I have dined here a few times and it is one of our favourite places to eat. The food was impeccable with fresh and delicious ingredients. The staff, as always, friendly and polite. Despite being a busy Friday night, we didn't feel rushed and the food arrived in good time. I have to add too that they still serve the very best margaritas I have ever had! We will of course be returning again soon. Thankyou.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful octopus meals, we both had the same as it’s our favourite meal on the menu! Great service as always. Booked on line last night but never received the confirmation email so rang up at lunchtime to confirm booking, to be advised that the booking had never been activated / received ! Must have an issue with their booking system.

1  Thank julesg4592