“Average ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited a couple of times during the week. Fist time was good. Tasty food and good service. Second time was not so good. Same curry ordered and was different. Staff said the chef was the same but I’m not so sure.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here with a group of 30 people for my sons 21st birthday. Service was fabulous and staff were very attentive. Food was delicious and a wonderful evening was had by all. Very highly recommended

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Being Mothering Sunday, it was busy. Very busy. But that wasn't really unexpected.
What was unexpected however, was that it didn't effect our experience as much as we feared it might.

We were shown to a table in the waiting area straight away and our drinks order was taken quickly, and arrived in good time.
The time to make our food choices and to take our order was nice and relaxed (not mithered by the waiter, and not sitting wondering if we'd been forgotten).

We were shown through to our table soon afterwards and, although we hadn't ordered any poppadoms or starters, we weren't waiting long before our meals arrived.

I always order the same thing (Chicken Mansoor) but I asked for a little extra heat.
It was exactly as I'd requested and the accompaniments of mushroom rice and peshwari naans were excellent.

Everything tasted fresh and delicious.
The waiters did seem stressed and were apologetic about how busy it was but we all felt they had done a good job in the circumstances.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

No service with a smile. The room I was sitting in was cold so they need to invest in radiators. The setup was like a school canteen. Food was ok. Won’t be going back to eat there.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I was disappointed after what I had been told about this Restaurant, only rated as average, my wife didn't like the main course only the poppadum and starter.