“Delicious feast”

Meletos
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Coldstream
Cuisines: Pizza, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: With floor-to-ceiling views across vineyards, apple orchards and the blue-tinged Great Dividing Range, Meletos boasts not only a picturesque setting but what is surely the Yarra Valley's finest food, wine and accommodation offerings. Meletos is an extraordinary spot to stay, dine & unwind, where regional menus are complemented by an award-winning regional wine list and luxurious on-site accommodation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My cousin's thirtieth had gathered eight of us from across four states and we enjoyed an evening at Meletos.
When the pizza course came out, my cousin who is GF/DF and myself with GF requirements were a little forlorn when we spied the beetroot dish placed in front of us as substitute.
I will now have to add 'don't judge a plate by its colour' to my phrases; this was delicious. It was light, fresh and the radish and roasted walnuts among with other ingredients left me wanting to lick the plate - which, of course, I didn't. I behaved.

Delicious food. Gorgeous place. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing... we came across this winery while we were driving around the Yarra Valley and what a great find we came across. The food was amazing, fine dining and the service was good with great wine.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We used Meletos when we stayed at The Farmhouse. It does a good breakfast and a nice dinner and has a lovely location looking over the vineyard. On a nice day breakfast or lunch out on the terrace is especially nice. It was quite quiet when we were there so not able to comment on service or the atmosphere when its busy. My impression is that it could get a bit noisy when full - but it was very relaxed when we were there.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Loved this place. There was a 6 course set menu for Mothers day lunch. This is a large room with views across the vines and room between the tables. The service was great, the food even better. After we had finished lunch our 5 week old Grandson was asleep on the table and no-one had a problem with it, not that they should but in this day & age who knows. There is also a very good boutique brewery attached selling beers & ciders and a provedore to pick up some supplies.

We'll be back.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Casual atmosphere and amazing views to the vineyards. Food is wonderful and so is the napoleane brewery attached to the restaurant.