4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$163
Booking.comUS$163
Agoda.comUS$165
PricelineUS$163
FindHotelUS$165
ZenHotels.comUS$167
1,279 results
All reviews kids club excellent service buggy tour face painting my son nice view pool bar mad cow executive room check in process thank you so much wall climbing cake special thanks pizza front office kids activities
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Grateful to have it all : services, hospitality and sincerity.
Thats I called Accor!

Warm welcome and kindness support during our stay fr Ms. Shafira was very helpfull..
Then continue with great assitance of healthy activities from Pak Firman as trail and running instructor, also Pak Andi with his Yoga class and core class.

Enjoy the great taste and fuel the energy @ madcow with delicious salmon, we will missed it much.

Encore ...with latte art clasa, amazingly! Charming Barista Ms. Rindi and her team, also Pak Dimas.

All in All : parfait!
Nothing to say than much thanks to Pullman Ciawi.

Keeps safe and abundance blessing to you All.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank Swidjaja2021
Gilles Tressens, General Manager at Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Swindjaja2021,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills for your travel destination and we are appreciate your time to tell us your experience in Tripadvisor.

It is truly a pleasure to read about how thankful you were to have everything you wanted during your stay in every time you return to Pullman and that you enjoyed the uniquely integrated facilities at our resort, which include the signature activities and various dining option. I will share your delightful comments about your service experience with our team. It is always very satisfying for them to know how much their service contribution can upgrade a guest’s holiday

With all your compliments to our resort and team member, I would like to thank you again for taking the time to write and share your review and look forward to welcoming you back home again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first time bring my company for gathering in this hotel, the place is super and the room is big, facility is awsome, somenof the staff need to be brief how to threat customer, expecially accorplus platinum member, overall the the experience is wonderful, my company is happy, thank to Ms. Nia Setiawangsih and Ms. Endang Sukma for the arrange my activities while was here

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Adam Tanjung,

Firstly, Thank you for become our valued member ALL Accor Live Limitless and We appreciate your time to share you experience with us.

How wonderful to hear this is not your first visit to Pullman and that you still feel satisfied with our service and facilities after so many experiences. It is our commitment to present guests with 5-star hospitality, like what our team member, Nia and Endang delivered during your last visit. I will certainly share your comment to the entire talent member especially to those whom you are mentioned by name who will feel pride and further motivated

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. Your review is valuable to us so that we may evaluate the points you have noted and ensure we prioritize our in-house guests’ comfort and relaxation for the most memorable stay at our resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in Pullman Ciawi fir the first time and really enjoyed the one bedroom villa. The staffs are very friendly, especially thanks to Mr. Steffy for the good hospitality. We definitely will comeback again.

Dear Jelyane123,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills Resort Spa and Convention for your dream holiday destination in Bogor.

I am delighted to learn that you were impressed with hospitality from our team member, and that you can enjoy your stay at our one bedroom villa. Please know that we have shared your kind words about the care you received during your stay with Steffy, which will continue to inspire team members to reach for the stars.

Again, thank you for taking the time to letting us know your experience and we are looking forward to welcome you back home very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just went to this beautiful hotel only with my 6 years old daughter and 14 months son and we have to extend 1 more night because my kids really love the hotel and can’t get enough of all the kids activities there!!

Well, what can I say.. first they have 3 different area of swimming pool (Family Pool located nearby the Kids Club, another pool located nearby the Padi Pool Bar, and the Infinity Pool..all of the pool is cold water except the small one nearby the Kids Club), which means we can just move to different pool when we think the pool is too crowded. Second, they have 2 playground area (next to the Kids Club and the big one is nearby the Mad Cow Restaurant). Third, they have sandpit area, feeding bunnies area, wall climbing (complete with shoes and helmet), and big pond where you can feed the fish. Fourth, they have this awesome colorful decorated Kids Club and also Teens Club (Yup, they are not only spoiling kids here, but also Teenagers 12 - 18 y.o). They have daily scheduled activities for kids, teens and even adult. They have games room, karaoke, trampoline, ping pong and billiard table. You can borrow bicycle, electric bicycle, scooter (complete with helmet) to be used on the specific area, And all of those things are already inclusive on your room rate, which means its for FREE!

My daughter joined almost all the kids activities there, making bracelet, decorating cupcake and cookies, making pizza, making origami, swimming lesson, mini water games, wall climbing, borrowing scooter and the most fun part is because we got the chance to join the ‘Little Farmers’ activities. So they provide the farmers hat, and then we go down to the rice field together to plant a vegetable (at that time it was Caisim). The staff who were in-charge of this activities (Aji) are really fun in explaining things to the kids and makes them very excited to plant the Caisim. We even got a chance to take picture with the Buffalo! Little Farmers activities is only available every Wed, Fri and Sun.

I really think all of the Recreation Team there are very friendly and helpful. May - whom we met since the very first day that my daughter join the Kids activities are very patience in handling kids and very organized in handling back-to-back activities (I mean, with the number of kids attending the activities there, for sure need to have tons of patience..and somehow she still able to put smile on her face :)). Matheos is the one who were giving my daughter First Aid when she fell down from her scooter and I’m very thankful that he was there that day. He also very friendly and always helpful with questions. Wali also very kind when he went with us to the Deer Park and feeding the duck in the Flower Hills lake (the lake and the deer park located inside the Vimala Hills complex but outside Pullman Hotel area).

Special ’shout out’ to the Guest Experience Manager - Ibu Nia Setiawangsih who have organized a very beautiful room for us and arranging everything to make our stay very memorable. Thank you so much!

Thank you also to Atin and Kukuh in Front Office and also Rizki in Concierge for your assistance during check-in and check-out.

Health protocol are also being applied in this hotel. When the kids do the activities in the Kids Club, they being asked to sit down in distance and also when they having other activities such as swimming class or water games.. Room will not be cleaned unless if the guest asked, and the guest will need to sign some form first before the housekeeping team can enter the room (they can only do make up room above 3pm). What I did was only asked for changing towel and bathmat and have more soap and water..

Tips:
- Avoid staying on the weekend, because even on the weekdays its already quite crowded. We went on Monday - Thursday.

- Minimum 2 nights stay (without going anywhere) would be sufficient to explore all of the facilities in the hotel. But 3-4 nights stay would be perfect to explore everything.

- Pool access room with bathtub in tower 3 and 4 are amazing and worth it!

- Very busy breakfast time (need to wait for a seat) is between 8-9am.

- For dinner in Mad Cow, I suggest to make reservation because it can be quite crowded. But the distance between each table is quite far. Try for the Black Angus Steak, not the Saikoro.

- Fish and Chips in Padi Pool Bar are perfect portion for the kids and the place have also very nice view. We went there 3 times during our stay, and one of the waitress there - Pena - always assist us very  nicely

- Beef Udon in room service menu are delicious.

- Perfect time to go to the pool would be from 12pm - 3pm because its quiet (especially on the infinity pool)

- Btw I'm using Grab from Jakarta (Kuningan) and it took me only about 1 hour 10 minutes on Monday 8.30am...cost me about 220k..going home also the same using Grab (they even have Grab drop off and pick up sign in the hotel, so it seems Grab is a normal transportation to go there / to go back / to go around). I ordered the Grab when I already finished check out process and just need to wait for about 10-15mins for the Grab to come. I bring my own car seat for my baby.

All in all, I think Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills is a perfect family getaway options that located very close to Jakarta.. Will definitely come back here for sure! Thank you Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills!!

*** For more pictures and information, you can check out the Highlights on my IG @putrihuerlimann (with title Pullman Ciawi)

Trip type: Traveled with family
Gilles Tressens, General Manager at Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ibu Putrihuerlimann,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your review is valuable to us so that we may evaluate the points you have noted and ensure we prioritize our in-house guests’ comfort and relaxation for the most memorable stay at Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills Resort Spa and Convention.

It is truly a pleasure to know that you are thankful for everything during your stay, especially the luxury of having access to all of the shared facilities offered throughout uniquely resort concept. The resort’s complimentary activities makes it easy to plan several unforgettable activities in one day, including relaxation by the pool and quality kids programs.

Above all, thank you for recognizing the efforts of our talent in their service delivery as the selection and training of our talent is an area of extreme pride. Our heartist professionals are our biggest ambassadors so we are very grateful to receive warm and authentic comments such as yours. I will certainly share your comment to the entire talent member especially to those whom you are mentioned by name who will feel pride and further motivated

Thank you again for sharing your personalized comments about how much you enjoyed your recent getaway at our resort and we look forward to welcoming you back home for another meaningful getaway.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would say it’s the best hotel ever, not only because the view was spectacular, and the room was huge, well maintained also clean. But the most reason I keep coming back for more was the most incredible service that I never found in anywhere i’ve stayed before. I stayed in villa during my stay and the butler (the staff are called butler there) is genuinely caring and extremely polite. They keep your schedule with all the activities you want to attend, they pick you up on time, they make your stays pleasant, they bring gojek food to your door, they even remember you! like you’ve been staying there forever.

There once I stayed there during long weekend, and we get studio villa, my toddler only wants to sleep with the nanny, and won’t sleep if me and my husband are in the room. So we strolled along the night bringing food and wine from the room to be munch while waiting for my toddler to sleep. So the butler Mr. Steffy and friends kindly bringing us the wine glass and reheating our food so we can enjoy the night in the lobby sofa comfily.

I couldn’t ask for any better service. Thank you and keep the good work!

Dear ilfrilia,

Firstly, I would like to begin by thanking you for your warm and genuine review of your stay at Pullman Ciawi Vimala Hills Resort Spa and Convention.

It was wonderful to learn about how thankful you were to have everything you wanted during your stay and It was also an absolute pleasure to read that our staff members are possibly the best you have ever encountered. This is quite an accolade and I will personally ensure your feedback is shared with our team.