2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$90
Priceline$79
Orbitz.com$93
1,203 results
All reviews lake view man made lake breakfast buffet walking distance relaxing stay club lounge checking in bacon metro manila family staycation shopping mall accommodating staff swimming pool nice view long weekend room was spacious late check
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2021

Generally, our stay went well except for the fact that I had to go for a midnight roadtrip to a drugstore (in Balibago) to grab a tweezer. Careful for anyone who'll use their cotton swab inside the vanity kit! Sadly, its cotton part was left inside my ear. I wish they would change the items inside the kit because even the cotton pads are so low-qual. Still, the staff on duty that night was so kind to offer assistance and apologize for what happened..

Reviewed November 29, 2021

What a great experience! My family and I had a wonderful and cozy stay. All is good from the service up until the food. We will be looking forward again to book for the upcoming special celebrations. Thank u seda.

Reviewed November 27, 2021 via mobile

PERFECT, one word to describe our staycation at SEDA Nuvali Hotel. Our family regularly spend our vacation in this hotel since it opened in 2014 and even during pandemic because of its strict implementation of health protocols. We are assured of the efficient and good service of the hotel staff. We would like to thank all of them especially, Sir Neil Inocenta and Elaine for assisting us for a hassle free check in. To the MISTO staff - Chefs Nick, Ed, Karl, Rabi and Ephraim and to Lara, Mark, Jem, Naika, Bem, Angel, Josel, Joyce, Jimuel, Jhay and Tim, thank you for preparing sumptuous lunch for my family and for making our daughter's birthday celebration the most memorable occasion for all of us. My family especially our grandchildren had a great time at the pool as it is clean and well maintained. There is a lifeguard on duty so everyone is assured of safety as well as compliance to health protocols. There is a limit on the number of guests who can swim per schedule. To the housekeeping and security staff for making our stay safe and clean! Again, congratulations to SEDA Hotel for the warm, efficient and good service through these years! Hope to spend the holidays next month at SEDA Nuvali!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2021

It was our first time to visit this hotel and we were excited about it. The excitement went away when I had an accident in the pool area where I slipped and fell on my back. During the incident there was this hotel staff standing next to us but did not bother to help. He just continued with his phone call and let my 14th year old son alone helped me to stand up. Not a good way of treating guests.

Reviewed November 24, 2021

Seda Nuvali is our family happy place since 2016. And every year after that, we always checked in to celebrate our birthdays. Excellent guest service, led by Sir Niel Inocentes, and very warm and accomodating staff. Every stay here is a happy memory for our family, and we will surely come back again and again to make more happy family memories.