“Expensive but Laksa is so yummy :)”
Review of Toast Box

Toast Box
Ranked #27 of 127 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Good location in Solenad 2, Nuvali Sta Rosa Laguna. Loved the Laksa soup and Floss sandwich with a glass of iced/cold coffee. I think that price of menu is a little too much. The flavor of Singapore's dish tastes really good, but I think the seving portion is too small :(

Reviewed 22 May 2015

It's an expensive place. We came here for coffee which was very good (with condensed milk). Food price is quite unreasonable if you compare with the real thing in Singapore.
So go someplace else to get a real taste of Singapore but at least try their coffee.

Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

I worked in Singapore for 6 months and I became obsessed with Kaya. Good thing I have a place where I can get my weekly supply.

How the food is prepared is something that definitely reminded me of hawkers in Singapore though there are other things in the menu that is expensive and familiar like the chocolate drink. It's just milo and milk but its 3x expensive if you're going to make one at home. Menu is limited. I was actually expecting shaved ice for desserts and less noodles.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

Many times have gone here at Toast box Nuvali Solenad 2... experience same thing over ... unfriendly staff... feels like I owe to them that I go there to try their food... always experience frown face or sometimes like staff not helpful and it seems that staff only cares about themselves they love chatting and smiling each other rather than to make their customer satisfied and as well as taking care of their customer... ...
Curry chicken doesnt even taste like curry its only the sauce that it may think its curry... mee siam so sweet... only Hainanese is a bit ok because of the sauce... nothing seems so wonderful with the food menu... laksa is not as what you expected should be...
Overall... for my 10th time i gave chances to like the food which they called and doesnt taste how it is... everything is flop and will never visit ever again...

1  Thank sweetyuna
Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

Super great small chill out place which is really good for snacks. Loved my experience here just wished that the one who served us smiled more.