Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
eDreams$127
Vio.com$62
Agoda.com$115
Destinia.com$125
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Stayed in Paseo Premiere Hotel In month of July. Good hotel. People are very courteous and polite. They always welcomed us for breakfast with a smile. We loved the breakfast as well as a-la carte menu for lunch/dinner. Special thanks for catering our needs, being vegetarian we are grateful for making the vegetarian fried rice, noodle, veg curry, pancake etc specially on request.

Housekeeping is good. We had some washbasin issue they immediately solved the problem. Very close to Nuvali Park where you can spend a serene evening. Opposite the hotel we have malls basically the hotel is at prime location. Fast food joints are also at walking distance from the hotel. We enjoyed our stay at Paseo Premiere.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

The room was fine, but the little things that were not there made the hotel just an average 3-star hotel. It could have been a better, or it could have been outstanding, but the lack of fine tuning the details made it just average. Buffet breakfast could have warmer food had they lighted the flame beneath the trays. Or the water closet could have been more convenient with a bidet hose. Small things like these make the name for the hotel. It either a great stay or an average stay. This one was just average.

Room tip: A room with a view of the trees is better than the view of the malls and highway.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

We came from a tiring day at Enchanted Kingdom and this place qas a sure winner. Location is perfect since it's across an outlet mall. The room is big enough for 4 pax.Breakfast is delicious served by Craving's restaurant, although not too many choices. The vegetable soup is superb. After check out we went shopping in the nearby outlets.Perfect!

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

I, and on the behalf of my husband, would like to share our feedback regarding our wedding event in Technopark Hotel on December 21, 2018.

We had originally requested seven rooms for two nights to be added on our contract for the said event. At the time of the event we had requested an additional room for two nights to add to the contract. According to your sales representative, Don Manalastas, the rooms that we booked are all deluxe rooms with the understanding that there would be a maximum of three heads per room at no extra charge. We clarified this with Don multiple times. My stylist, her assistant and my husband were all there to testify in person.

Three or four days before the event, Don called me to say that he will need to charge us for the extra person in each room, per day, in the order of PHP700+ with breakfast or PHP600+ without breakfast. This could only mean one of the two things. First, he is incompetent in regards to the policies of the hotel he works for and is representing. Second, he is a swindler who waited until the very last minute to tell us about the additional charges when we had already paid for half of our contract agreement. As the customer, we felt very cheated because we had no choice but to pay for these charges to accommodate our families that traveled far distances to be at our wedding. Also, during check-in time, ALL rooms were not prepared. They added the one extra bed to each room while our guests were already in their rooms.

Furthermore, prior to the event, Don and I had an agreement that if I hired a mobile bar he will waive the corkage fees of EVERY bottle of liquor. My stylist had arranged with the mobile bar owner to allow our guests the freedom to serve themselves since we were trying to achieve an interactive event. At the time the organizers were bringing in the cases of beers, Don said that the beers were not allowed. Can you imagine a bar without beer? It’s ridiculous and embarrassing! I had confronted Don during the reception so that he could make an exception and to remind him about our agreement, however, my efforts were in vain. Therefore, my organizers had decided set up with no ice, no cups and no beers.

Small things ruined the event such as hotel staff being present in the reception area sitting and watching, the servers eating the same time with the guests, and also being harassed about exceeding our allotted time for the venue. We knew that if we had gone overtime that it would incur additional charges, however, hotel staff pressured us to finish the event. Additionally, we had comments from our guests saying that the food was not worth the PHP750 (per head) we paid for.

We are greatly disappointed with the experience with the hotel in general and other than feeling cheated, we also feel that we did not maximize the value of our money. No apologies were made even after I saw Don after check out. Hospitality is what you are selling in a hotel, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Queen Espiritu

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Queen Janyne E
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and was unable to sleep due to the unbelievable noise from the nightclub going till mid-morning both nights.

And it's not like I'm a floor above the nightclub. It's on ground floor and I'm on the 7th and it's still too loud to sleep through.

And the breakfast "buffet" is an absolute waste of time/money. On the first morning there I went downstairs and saw about 10 McDonald's breakfast boxes from other hotel guests and after eating in the buffet after, I knew why people had gone to McDonald's. Even that crap would have been better.

Don't stay here if you want to eat edible food and don't stay if you like sleeping at night. Besides that I suppose it's ok.

Date of stay: December 2018