1. The hotel room and facilities are quite old. Maybe its about time to replace the wallpapers in the rooms, the tables on the dining area on the ground floor. Things like that.
2. We stayed in the 7th floor, which is the top most next to the penthouse. The penthouse, I believe, is a casino. There were times I could here tables being moved upstairs, not sure, but there were noises coming from upstairs.
3. There were two of us who stayed in the same room but only got one keycard.
4. The water from the shower, although already set into HOT, would suddenly switch to normal water temperature then cold then hot again.
5. No safety feature in the big window in our room, which means we could entirely open it wide. Its a risk especially when there's a child.
1. Towels are clean and appears new, sheets are clean. Bed is comfy.
2. Hotel staffs were nice and accomodating.
3. The buffet breakfast is good. Love the pasta. Maybe they could expand the place, though.
4. Nice location. Its accesible. Its near a hospital and a mall.
5. Smooth check-in/check-out. Although they didn't double checked if there were belongings left behind in our room.
Stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights btw. Would I come back if the need arises? Maybe.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking