“Worth it.”

Chowking
Ranked #64 of 126 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Chinese, Filipino, Fast Food
Reviewed 26 March 2017

The service is good, the service crews are approachable and friendly, and they will offer you what's their best seller so you won't take too much time on picking or choosing on the menu what you want to eat and also the food is delicious. Your time, money and effort is worth it.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

This place is like all Chowkings, especially if you're on a budget. Try there Lomi or the always good Won Ton Beef Mami soup. Also the Laureat Plate and there speciality Chowpow are worth trying!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Chinese fast food chain. If you are on a budget this is the place. The food is ok but their Halo-halo is very popular.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

We always go here after church. Kids love chao-fan,chicharap and wonton.
I am glad coz my picky son does eat veggies here.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

We love going home as service is fast, food is often tasty and prices are reasonable. I like their noodle dishes and also their halo halo. The steam buns are also good, so authentic Chinese dishes here. My only negative comment is their egg noodles soup- lomi which is my fave is not as tasty. But the other foods- dim sims especially are great! Been to this place a few times with relatives and always a good experience. Also, please make sure you repeat your order, I did sy petite halo halo but they still gave me a regular sized one, though good thing, it was really great, I love it!