“Very good Thai food”
Review of Home Food & Drink

Home Food & Drink
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Ngwe Saung
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: We provide variety of European,Thai,Chinese,Seafood and Pasta. We can guarantee that you will not be regretted for coming to our"HOME".
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Very new restaurant wit excellent Thai food. We found this retaurant while we didn't like the food in our hotel. The Staff is very friendly I had several curries and my friend had one day the tiger Prawns with lime butter all very tasty

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I highly recommend stopping here at least once during your visit. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The food is well prepared and taste great!. Try their pancakes.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Went last night for a late dinner. It's located toward the end of the "downtown" and is set up with a few tables outside so you can people watch, and much more inside for larger groups.

I ordered a coconut, and fried fish with sweet and sour sauce. The fish was excellent. My husband ordered a pineapple shake and spaghetti (as he wasn't feeling well), the shake was amazing, the spaghetti was so, so (I'm not quite sure what he expected ordering spaghetti in burns though). Overall a great experience. Very very kind and attentive servers. Good food. Welcoming atmosphere. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped having a drink by coincidence on a hot hot day whilst we were looking for some quad bikes to rent. The host Catherine was amazing! She did the best shakes we tasted whilst in myanmar for us and managed to arrange the quad bike rent for us. She also helped us arrange a taxi to yangon at a very good price and out of her kind generosity. Needless to say we returned the next day and had the best prawns ever :) Catherine also gave us some spicy hot peppers to take home. Thankyou so much for her kindness we truly appreciate!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

The restaurant is owned and managed by a husband (chef) and wife (service) team and is by far one of the best restaurants I ate at when I was in Ngwe Saung!! Wide variety of food (thai, western, vegetarian, fish) and everything I ate was delicious (red snapper was especially good and the coconut smoothie is amazing). The food is also very good value for the flavour, amazing service and general ambience. Whilst not advertised on the menu, they are more than happy to serve a tasty and good value breakfast (eggs and fruit salad).

It is so easy to see the genuine passion that the owners for their restaurant and would recommend this restaurant to everyone for unbeatable taste and impeccable service.