“Easy going, but top professiinal”

Myanmar SubSea Divers
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Ngwe Saung
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: MYANMAR SUBSEA DIVERS is the premier Scuba Diving Company in Myanmar. We offer full range diving courses and daily diving and snorkeling trips opportunities which are available in Ngwe Saung.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

As my first impression was confirmed during a dive trial day I decided to do my open water diver with them. From the beginning, I liked the open communication and friendliness of Vladimir, Anastasia and the whole team. Even nicer, their attitude in build up a professional diving and snorkeling center in Ngwe Saung - a place that has the potential (very nice spots at various islands) but is still missing basic infrastructures for that. The team is clearly dedicated to diving and is not looking for the short term gains, but interested in long term development. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Falk D
"anchor"
"boat"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We're both AOWD with ~15 dives and spent a wonderful day on the boat and did two really nice dives with SubSea Divers. We've been picked up at our hotel at around 8am and been fitted with brand new equipment. It takes quite a while to get to the boat and from there to the sites - if you see it as part of your trip, it's quite enjoyable. It was only us two on the boat, so the day went as we pleased: a little bit of swimming, a little bit relaxing, and two dives. The dive sites North I and II aren't too spectacular but still very nice with lots of small things to discover. The instructors are very good and we felt very safe being guided by them. Between the two dives a lunch and fruit were provided. We got back at around 5pm.

We asked them about placing buoys - they've got it planned, please hold them accountable for it and ask about the progress!

Altogether highly recommended!

2  Thank 48,572,191
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Great staff and equipment. Did two dives. One site was reasonable. The other, going down to 30ms was much better. A great day.
My only qualm was that I was shocked to see that they are not using/installing mooring buoys, but dropping anchor which obviously kills the already highly depleated coral. How can a dive company do this to their own food bowl? Very irresponsible and I hope they remedy this immediately.

3  Thank drew G
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Had a really fun day snorkeling with Anastasia and the crew. The visibility in the water was great, and I saw lots of cool stuff. They provide a nice lunch as well as fruits, coffee, and tea on the boat, which I thought was really nice! It was a great way to end our trip and we would definitely go back and do it again! I just did snorkeling this time, but we had a few scuba divers in the group, would probably try that next time!

2  Thank krissy k