Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$13
PricelineUS$59
Expedia.comUS$57
getaroom.comUS$66
All reviews queensbay mall walking distance sea view industrial area executive lounge george town azura airport penang gym bridge eateries proximity ms foods minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2020

Eastin Hotel is excellent. It is near Queensbay Mall. It is 10 minutes to USM and 20 minutes to the airport. Its got a beautiful view of Pulau Jerejak. Provide excellent services. Swimming pools, gyms, breakfast all provided.

Date of stay: July 2019
eastinhotelpg, Public Relations Manager at Eastin Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2020

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2020

As this is the farewell night for Economics final year student, I really enjoy the atmosphere and the food of course! The food is amazingg.......The atmosphere is quite nice and I hope I will come again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
eastinhotelpg, Public Relations Manager at Eastin Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2020

It's always a pleasure seeing you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit. Hurry back!

Reviewed 24 March 2020

This is my first time come to this hotel in conjunction with my university's Economics Club Dinner. I am very satisfied with the service and food provided by the hotel. Each member who are joined this dinner also pays a very reasonable price in accordance with the food provided. All the food was delicious and the place or room that provided for dinner was very comfortable. We were able to do many activities while enjoying the dinner. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to organize dinner with family and friends like a reunion school or company dinner.

Room tip: spacious and comfortable room with reasonable price
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank RAZANNASRAN
eastinhotelpg, Public Relations Manager at Eastin Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2020

The team here at Eastin Hotel Penang is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the best Business & Leisure Hotel in Penang.

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

Whilst visiting the nearby Queensbay Mall I popped into this hotel for morning coffee and cake. The coffee shop located just off the foyer was quite pleasant and spacious. I liked the high ceiling and the general modern decor. I was disappointed
I could not see the pool area on the second floor. I did mention to the doorman in the hope he would get someone to show me.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 429Happy
eastinhotelpg, Public Relations Manager at Eastin Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Wow! It sounds like you had a fantastic time with us. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our patrons share their experiences. We wanted to let you know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Reviewed 4 February 2020

Near to Queesbay mall which provides all needs under one roof. Try the Little Nonya eatery. Good food that draws the crowds.Proximity to the airport via the highway.

Clean rooms and efficient space.

Friendly staff.

Room tip: Sea view room
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Bail989
eastinhotelpg, Public Relations Manager at Eastin Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Wow! It sounds like you had a fantastic time with us. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. We are glad we were able to meet your expectations!