“Nice food but expensive ”

Thomas Corner Eatery
Ranked #8 of 120 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Thomas Corner Eatery has stunning views of the Noosa River with inside and outside dining options. Quality local and Australian produce, fresh fish and seafood and a range of meat dishes are sure to please everyone. The perfect place to relax and unwind whilst enjoying chef David Rayner's award winning food. Offering an extensive wine list (plus reserve list) and a large selection of wines by the glass. May, June and July only Monday to Friday evening special Not available during school holidays Order two main meals and we will include a bottle of wine for the price of the meals. (Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was nice, but overpriced IMHO. Bread roll and special butter was extremely bland. Suspect you are paying for the food. I don't think you will get a bad meal, but it's too overpriced.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Looking for ice-cream on Gympie Tce was harder than I thought & then I stumbled upon this gelato bar & I then visited everyday for 4 days in a row to sample the local delights...my fav’s.... choc mint, macadamia, pistachio & honeycomb !

3  Thank cafitzy
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Enjoyable holiday / bistro style food - constantly changing menu always gives interest. A good diversity of entrees byt tin can bay whiting with tempura zucchini flowers was very good as was the bbq loin of milk fed veal.

1  Thank RonWamberal
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

WOW,This has to be the best restaurant in the area by far.The food was out of this world delicious and presentation supberb,it didn't stop there the service was excellent with nothing being a problem.I can't wait to go back next time I'm in town.

2  Thank Sam01NZ
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited Thomas Corner whilst on holidays and were very pleased with our experience.
Great staff, food and atmosphere.
Will return again on our next trip to Noosa

1  Thank brittoakes