Review Highlights
Just Enjoy and let them do the rest!

We booked our tour from BISUMI for 3 days. Consists of North, South and Sabtang tour. It was a... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
carleen_0986
Quezon City,Philippines
via mobile
Highlight of our trip!

We joined a group tour and availed of the 3 day tour which covered North Batan, Sabtang Island and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sammanthan25
Philippines
via mobile

All reviews sabtang island great photos always on time local food keep up the good work via email boat ride stone house marlboro country ryan juliet jane sir driver knowledge culture van
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Bisumi Tours is the best way to go if you want a hassle-free, convenient and affordable way of exploring Batanes. They will have everything covered for you. Staff are very friendly and takes good pictures too (ala instant personal photographer). Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017

They say that a good service is going the extra mile, and BISUMI tour did just that.
Batanes is one place that takes a prominent place in our bucketlist, so when we are given the chance to visit the place
we want the experience to be perfect and BUSUMI tour did not disappoint.

From the friendly welcome at the airport, to the new air conditioned van , the mouth watering food they serve us
and to the highly organized tour that allows us to enjoy the place and savor the beauty that Batanes offer.
We would like to commend our Tour Guide, Ate Jane Bisumi (lol) ! for being so knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating.

Thank you BISUMI for making our 5days tour amazing. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I am all praises for this tour company. We had zero bad experiences. Just ask for the air-conditioned van during the Sabtang tour as we saw a big group who were in a tram-like vehicle with no aircon. Otherwise, the service and in-depth knowledge of the culture and places is really amazing.

Booking was also easy as I did everything via a couple of email exchanges.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We couldn't ask for more from our friendly and very knowledgeable tour guide, Rommy. Like all Ivatans we came across, he was courteous and had a very pleasant disposition. Our driver, Bhayron, was very skilled yet careful, maneuvering through tight streets and sharp curves. The itinerary abounded with many awesome scenes city folks like us will rarely see in our lifetime. It also allowed us to appreciate the beauty of God's creations all the more. The hospitality and honesty were added features to our wonderful experience. I left my jacket at the other island and only remembered it when the tour was almost over, the day before we departed from Basco. The staff took pains to retrieve the jacket and get it to me before my plane took off by noon. When they failed to make it, they acceded to my request to send it to me by freight mail. To my delight, I finally got my jacket back and despite my intent to reimburse, they didn't even charge for it. Great service, Bisumi. You're highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank GingerRose67
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Were grateful that bisumi provide us the best tour in batanes. A friendly and accomodating tour guide, she also captures us amazing photo and a it was enjoyable tour with the group. 3 days tour with same group was great!

Date of experience: June 2016