Review Highlights
Just Enjoy and let them do the rest!

We booked our tour from BISUMI for 3 days. Consists of North, South and Sabtang tour. It was a... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
carleen_0986
Quezon City,Philippines
via mobile
Highlight of our trip!

We joined a group tour and availed of the 3 day tour which covered North Batan, Sabtang Island and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sammanthan25
Philippines
via mobile

All reviews sabtang island great photos always on time local food keep up the good work via email boat ride stone house marlboro country ryan juliet jane sir driver knowledge culture van
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We couldn't ask for more from our friendly and very knowledgeable tour guide, Rommy. Like all Ivatans we came across, he was courteous and had a very pleasant disposition. Our driver, Bhayron, was very skilled yet careful, maneuvering through tight streets and sharp curves. The itinerary abounded with many awesome scenes city folks like us will rarely see in our lifetime. It also allowed us to appreciate the beauty of God's creations all the more. The hospitality and honesty were added features to our wonderful experience. I left my jacket at the other island and only remembered it when the tour was almost over, the day before we departed from Basco. The staff took pains to retrieve the jacket and get it to me before my plane took off by noon. When they failed to make it, they acceded to my request to send it to me by freight mail. To my delight, I finally got my jacket back and despite my intent to reimburse, they didn't even charge for it. Great service, Bisumi. You're highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank GingerRose67
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Were grateful that bisumi provide us the best tour in batanes. A friendly and accomodating tour guide, she also captures us amazing photo and a it was enjoyable tour with the group. 3 days tour with same group was great!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Our guide ARBIN is very knowledgeable and is good with children. He obviously loves what he does and it shows in his work. He's passionate about Batanes, its people and its culture.
He's very cheerful too, make sure to ask for him when you go. He's a gem!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Thumbs up to Bisumi for a smooth 3-day tour, more importantly for taking good care of and being patient with us rascals. Ryan was really easy to communicate with. And the assigned tour guide, kuya Zaldy was really patient with us. Thanks Bisumi!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Marina R
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Bisumi travel is amazing!
They have very friendly ,informative,wonderful and helpful staff.
Highly recommend our tour guide especially ms jane(sorry forgot the last name). We got the 3days package with them and the price is worth it.
Will surely reccommed this travel and tours with our friends.

Date of experience: February 2017