“Super Pizza!”

Jino's
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Basco
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Jino's has the BEST PIZZA in all of Batanes. Arguably even better than most pizza shops in Manila! Take my word for it. GO HERE when in Batanes.

+ Location is very accessible. You'll pass by this pizza shop going to Basco Lighthouse. You won't miss it! This place didn't go empty when I was there. (I went to Basco Lighthouse many times so I can tell haha)

+ The magic happens in a backyard. I guess the most popular backyard in Basco. You'll never think this place offers the best pizza by just looking outside. You have to go in the gate and ask to be seated. I actually think (though not verified) that the family who owns the business are their own kitchen and service crew.

+ Like Casa Napoli, you have to try Jino's Pepperoni Pizza. I also added an order of Penne Pasta (yup, always hungry) and they were super delicious! 10/10!

Add this to your itinerary when visiting Batanes. Jino's will instantly capture your heart (and stomach) with Italian dishes that are both affordable and palatable.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank terrifictraveller91

Reviewed 16 November 2017

What a life saver, especially with picky teens just looking for something familiar.

We didn't get a chance to eat at the restaurant, but ordered pizza delivery 2x during our stay.

The kids enjoyed the Hawaiian and cheese pizzas. Generous size. Above average for price in the area, but we understand, as pizza ingredients need to be brought to the island after all!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Chicago style pizza - best in all of the Philippines, Just below the Lighthouse. Delivery can be arranged to many hotels.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, best I had in the Philippines! Good to visit after checking out the sunset at Basco Lighthouse.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 May 2017

not much to write here.....i dont think its a great pizza but i dont think its a bad pizza. simple a filippino style pizza with ok taste...and i have to write it again...we are not in Napoli where you get all the ingredients.....we are in the middle of the ocean....

Date of visit: April 2017