Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Lol.travel
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night when our flight was cancelled. I must say the rooms and bed are small. Their double bed is smaller than the usual. No windows. Nothing to see. For their price, there are other good choices for a place to stay in Batanes.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kathrinamishaels
Reviewed April 7, 2018

The place is a few minutes from the airport and to all the nice places, restaurants and souvenir shops. Everything is so convenient, just a few minutes walk around the area. The local cuisine food at Midtown Inn is great. You just have to pre order, since they don't normally stockup, so everything is freshly cooked. Friendly and accommodating staff. Highly recommended.

Room tip: All rooms have Balcony.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank DTS716
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Clean, large enough rooms for three. Very accommodating staff. Great balcony for eating and having a cup of coffee, and a beautiful rooftop perfect for watching the sunset!

Food was okay but the front desk was very helpful in pointing us to other restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops, and even helped us book a tricycle at dawn!

Room tip: Get a room on the top floor, there's no elevator, but you have easier access to the rooftop!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lasmyr E
Reviewed November 25, 2017

My stay here wouldn't be possible if not for Philippine Airline's overbooking of Basco-Manila flight. Being said that, they didn't choose me to remain in Batanes of course, I volunteered (because no work the next day, but the main reason is I want to stay longer in Batanes haha).

As soon as the plane left for Manila, we (me together with other people who volunteered to stay) were transferred to Midtown Inn via Van. Yep, not tricy! instant relief from the heat that day.

I've seen this Inn quite a few times throughout my tour in Basco, because it's in the middle of town, and the building is big and green.

PROS:

+ Hotel Staff were polite and assisted us as soon as we arrived.

+ Check-in (registration) was fast, and I was provided with a huge room that's good for two (I later found out that the Inn wasn't full, so they provided us with spacious rooms).

+ Going around the hotel was easy, though people with disabilities may not enjoy being carried to and fro their rooms because the Inn doesn't have any elevators.

+ There's free Wi-Fi, but it was slow. (not sure if it improved now).

+ Location was super good. You'll never have a hard time looking for personal needs and necessities because eclectic stores are available just a few steps away.

+ Food: Fantastic! I didn't really expect a lot when it came to food because I thought they would just serve the basics like silogs (egg and fried rice + viand) and some other local dishes. To my surprise, they have a lot of choices! From beef, to pork, to chicken, and vegetables. We were given by PAL food allowance so I definitely took advantage and ordered a lot! (still managed to finish haha)

Midtown Inn is a good place to stay when in Batanes. Worth every peso!

This is a late review. I stayed here June 2016.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank traveller51291
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Our trip to Batanes will definitely be one of the best trips my sister and I ever had. It was spectacular!

What added to our enjoyable experience was our stay in Midtown Inn. Midtown Inn is very far from the luxurious hotels I've stayed in but what made it stand out are its friendly and reliable staff, especially Elma, who was always ready to help us and made sure that we're okay all throughout our four-day stay. Everyone in the inn was highly efficient and serves our requests on time.

The inn, which is close to the airport, offers free airport transfers and also packaged tours to its guests. Since it's at the center of the main city, it is close to stores and restaurants, just a few blocks away from the provincial capitol, and a walking distance to the Basco lighthouse.

Rooms were clean with aircon and TV. Channel is only ABS-CBN but when you're in Batanes, why would you need a TV. It was a rainy season when we visited so it can get cold but they provided extra blankets upon request.

Date of stay: December 2016