Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2017

My stay here wouldn't be possible if not for Philippine Airline's overbooking of Basco-Manila flight. Being said that, they didn't choose me to remain in Batanes of course, I volunteered (because no work the next day, but the main reason is I want to stay longer in Batanes haha).

As soon as the plane left for Manila, we (me together with other people who volunteered to stay) were transferred to Midtown Inn via Van. Yep, not tricy! instant relief from the heat that day.

I've seen this Inn quite a few times throughout my tour in Basco, because it's in the middle of town, and the building is big and green.

PROS:

+ Hotel Staff were polite and assisted us as soon as we arrived.

+ Check-in (registration) was fast, and I was provided with a huge room that's good for two (I later found out that the Inn wasn't full, so they provided us with spacious rooms).

+ Going around the hotel was easy, though people with disabilities may not enjoy being carried to and fro their rooms because the Inn doesn't have any elevators.

+ There's free Wi-Fi, but it was slow. (not sure if it improved now).

+ Location was super good. You'll never have a hard time looking for personal needs and necessities because eclectic stores are available just a few steps away.

+ Food: Fantastic! I didn't really expect a lot when it came to food because I thought they would just serve the basics like silogs (egg and fried rice + viand) and some other local dishes. To my surprise, they have a lot of choices! From beef, to pork, to chicken, and vegetables. We were given by PAL food allowance so I definitely took advantage and ordered a lot! (still managed to finish haha)

Midtown Inn is a good place to stay when in Batanes. Worth every peso!

This is a late review. I stayed here June 2016.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank traveller51291
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Our trip to Batanes will definitely be one of the best trips my sister and I ever had. It was spectacular!

What added to our enjoyable experience was our stay in Midtown Inn. Midtown Inn is very far from the luxurious hotels I've stayed in but what made it stand out are its friendly and reliable staff, especially Elma, who was always ready to help us and made sure that we're okay all throughout our four-day stay. Everyone in the inn was highly efficient and serves our requests on time.

The inn, which is close to the airport, offers free airport transfers and also packaged tours to its guests. Since it's at the center of the main city, it is close to stores and restaurants, just a few blocks away from the provincial capitol, and a walking distance to the Basco lighthouse.

Rooms were clean with aircon and TV. Channel is only ABS-CBN but when you're in Batanes, why would you need a TV. It was a rainy season when we visited so it can get cold but they provided extra blankets upon request.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jun_barnes
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Nice place for the price, clean, nice staff, centrally located in town. You could walk in the street buy your favorite seafood like lobster, fish and ask staff to cook it for you for minimum charge. Nice tour guide and van to rent for your tours.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ecarmela2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Thanks for their warm welcome - from start, during and until the end of my stay. Strategically located around the basco town which gave me the opportunity to explore, live and eat like a local. Spacious enough with simple and good amenities. Just a bit of concern since I am a solo traveler, I paid a full lodging good for two persons which equates to a complimentary breakfast for two but I only had one. Not that I want to be served with two sets of breakfast but should have offered me a dinner instead, fair enough for paying a good amount. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my stay, thanks to Elma (receptionist) who always share stories about batanes and her experiences working since she lives in Babuyan Island and the rest of the "gang" most especially to Nanay (sorry, forgot her name) who maintains my room for 5 days. Keep it up guys!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2016

We stayed in Midtown Inn for 5 days last May 2016. The place was well run and well maintained. The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly and accommodating.
The bathroom was clean too but the shower area was a bit small but it was manageable. The beds were comfortable and we slept very well in the room. The airconditioner was also in top condition. The sheets and towels were also nice and clean. Midtown Inn I believe has rooms that can accommodate groups of 4+ persons.
The food here was also good and quite generous in amount. They had 3-in-1 coffee, hot water, cold water and Milo available in the dining area which is located at the first floor upon entering the Inn which is airconditioned during meal times. Our room was at the third floor but was no trouble going up the stairs. But there are rooms also in the second floor. The wifi was strong but available only in the common area in the second floor. The Inn is at the center of town so you can easily walk around town and buy some groceries/snacks at the nearby sari-sari stores. We loved and enjoyed our stay in Midtown Inn and we truly appreciate the kindness and hospitality of the staff and of the Ivatans as a whole. Batanes is truly breathtaking and beautiful and so are the people! Dios Mamajes!

Date of stay: May 2016