Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Our trip to Batanes will definitely be one of the best trips my sister and I ever had. It was spectacular!

What added to our enjoyable experience was our stay in Midtown Inn. Midtown Inn is very far from the luxurious hotels I've stayed in but what made it stand out are its friendly and reliable staff, especially Elma, who was always ready to help us and made sure that we're okay all throughout our four-day stay. Everyone in the inn was highly efficient and serves our requests on time.

The inn, which is close to the airport, offers free airport transfers and also packaged tours to its guests. Since it's at the center of the main city, it is close to stores and restaurants, just a few blocks away from the provincial capitol, and a walking distance to the Basco lighthouse.

Rooms were clean with aircon and TV. Channel is only ABS-CBN but when you're in Batanes, why would you need a TV. It was a rainy season when we visited so it can get cold but they provided extra blankets upon request.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jun_barnes
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Nice place for the price, clean, nice staff, centrally located in town. You could walk in the street buy your favorite seafood like lobster, fish and ask staff to cook it for you for minimum charge. Nice tour guide and van to rent for your tours.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank ecarmela2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Thanks for their warm welcome - from start, during and until the end of my stay. Strategically located around the basco town which gave me the opportunity to explore, live and eat like a local. Spacious enough with simple and good amenities. Just a bit of concern since I am a solo traveler, I paid a full lodging good for two persons which equates to a complimentary breakfast for two but I only had one. Not that I want to be served with two sets of breakfast but should have offered me a dinner instead, fair enough for paying a good amount. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my stay, thanks to Elma (receptionist) who always share stories about batanes and her experiences working since she lives in Babuyan Island and the rest of the "gang" most especially to Nanay (sorry, forgot her name) who maintains my room for 5 days. Keep it up guys!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2016

We stayed in Midtown Inn for 5 days last May 2016. The place was well run and well maintained. The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly and accommodating.
The bathroom was clean too but the shower area was a bit small but it was manageable. The beds were comfortable and we slept very well in the room. The airconditioner was also in top condition. The sheets and towels were also nice and clean. Midtown Inn I believe has rooms that can accommodate groups of 4+ persons.
The food here was also good and quite generous in amount. They had 3-in-1 coffee, hot water, cold water and Milo available in the dining area which is located at the first floor upon entering the Inn which is airconditioned during meal times. Our room was at the third floor but was no trouble going up the stairs. But there are rooms also in the second floor. The wifi was strong but available only in the common area in the second floor. The Inn is at the center of town so you can easily walk around town and buy some groceries/snacks at the nearby sari-sari stores. We loved and enjoyed our stay in Midtown Inn and we truly appreciate the kindness and hospitality of the staff and of the Ivatans as a whole. Batanes is truly breathtaking and beautiful and so are the people! Dios Mamajes!

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed March 29, 2016

Great place to stay! The hotel has everything you need and could be considered "luxurious" compared to other inns in Batanes. Walking distance from the airport and it's located right smack in the city center of Basco. Only a 10-15 minute walk away from the lighthouse. We stayed for 9 nights and were very pleased. The staff were very friendly and nice. Free breakfast/coffee in the morning. Wifi during our stay was quite slow though. In case you need to work while away then it's not good. But if not, then it's best to enjoy Batanes internet-free.

Room tip: 2nd floor has wifi. Specify the number of beds before booking. The terms "quad" and "family room" are a bit misleading.
Date of stay: March 2016