All reviews ate fe common kitchen home away from home fan room cable tv cook your own food microwave oven living room a great stay decent homestay towels were provided buy goods definitely recommend this place accommodating staffs offer free common cr dining area
Reviewed 11 July 2018

You don't need to splurge money on hotels to get a five star like treatment. I stayed with Marfel Lodge (Annex) for total of 7 nights. The room is very clean and it has a homey feel to it. It is in the heart of Basco and the tourist spots are just 10-15 mins away (riding tricycle). It is a 5 mins ride from the airport too. My accommodation of 500/night (1000 if you choose to use the airconditioning unit) includes my breakfast and pick up and drop off to the airport. Nice huh! And Ate Alma, the staff in charge is very accommodating and friendly.
But do not expect a wifi, i brought my own wifi here and i don't have a tv on my bedroom. Not a deal breaker for me though because i am out a lot.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Ana Lynn A
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Stayed at their Triple MP home for 4 nights. A few minutes away from the airport (but they provide free airport transfer). The caretaker was very accommodating and helpful. Room size is just right--the rate depends on whether you will use just the fan (P600) or the aircon (P1k). Both are in your room--so they'll just rely on your honesty when you are settling the bill upon checkout. :) Bathroom is shared per floor, but there are only 2 rooms per floor, so it's all good. Free breakfast, but you can also cook in the kitchen.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Nice home and caretaker. Not-so-decent cable TV and there's no wifi. Free breakfast and free airport transfer is a great offer. Complete home amenities, you can cook there. Although there's no toiletry besides your towel which can be replaced as requested.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We first stayed last Nov 2016. It was just me and my hudband back then.

When we decided to have our wedding in Batanes (May 2018), Marfel Annex is first in our mind for the accomodation of our entire family. It comes with garden where we all can just relax and feel at home.

We also took our tour packages via Marfel. Booking is convenient.

Staffs amd tour guides are always friendly and helpful. Hopefully, we'll be back again with our kids along.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed here with my 7 colleagues for 3 nights, we are booked at their triple MP home. This is a 2 storey home and we got one room at the ground floor and another room at the 2nd floor. Which is really god because we get to maximize the house amenities. Each floor has its own living room area, kitchen and bathroom. Plus we enjoyed eating breakfast in the balcony. Peaceful place, good people, and you feel you just in your own home. Enjoyed staying here without the wifi. Really Recommended.

Stayed: February 2018