All reviews home away from home fan room cable tv cook your own food living room microwave oven decent homestay buy goods free airport transfer shower heater my favorite part offer free per night common toilet dining area upon check provide towels
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Stayed at their Triple MP home for 4 nights. A few minutes away from the airport (but they provide free airport transfer). The caretaker was very accommodating and helpful. Room size is just right--the rate depends on whether you will use just the fan (P600) or the aircon (P1k). Both are in your room--so they'll just rely on your honesty when you are settling the bill upon checkout. :) Bathroom is shared per floor, but there are only 2 rooms per floor, so it's all good. Free breakfast, but you can also cook in the kitchen.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Nice home and caretaker. Not-so-decent cable TV and there's no wifi. Free breakfast and free airport transfer is a great offer. Complete home amenities, you can cook there. Although there's no toiletry besides your towel which can be replaced as requested.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We first stayed last Nov 2016. It was just me and my hudband back then.

When we decided to have our wedding in Batanes (May 2018), Marfel Annex is first in our mind for the accomodation of our entire family. It comes with garden where we all can just relax and feel at home.

We also took our tour packages via Marfel. Booking is convenient.

Staffs amd tour guides are always friendly and helpful. Hopefully, we'll be back again with our kids along.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed here with my 7 colleagues for 3 nights, we are booked at their triple MP home. This is a 2 storey home and we got one room at the ground floor and another room at the 2nd floor. Which is really god because we get to maximize the house amenities. Each floor has its own living room area, kitchen and bathroom. Plus we enjoyed eating breakfast in the balcony. Peaceful place, good people, and you feel you just in your own home. Enjoyed staying here without the wifi. Really Recommended.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank Lorna m
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I celebrated my 24th birthday in Batanes last January. Prior my trip, I researched on the best homestays in Basco and Marfel is on top of every list or Travel blogs.

I stayed in Marfel Annex. I love the lawn and the honesty store inside the house. At night, I just hang out at the lawn area while reading. And my favorite part of the home is the view of Mt. Iraya!

I'm happy to have stayed at Marfel and I look forward in coming back and staying in the same room! I was very affordable, safe, and quiet.

Date of stay: January 2018