All reviews ate fe common kitchen home away from home fan room cable tv cook your own food microwave oven living room a great stay decent homestay towels were provided buy goods definitely recommend this place accommodating staffs offer free common cr dining area
Reviewed 23 July 2016

When you stay at Marfels' Lodge, you will definitely feel at home. Their staff at the reception Jhim and Jay-Anne will help you in everything you need. Ate Fe, the owner takes time to talk to you and make sure you're comfortable on your stay. Dios Mamajes!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank ruzziel van n
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This is our Home for 5 days in Batanes and we stayed in Marfel's Main just 5mins. from Basco Airport. We had a great stay here at Marfel. They have their own honesty store inside your house. The place is clean, cozy and the Staff are very accommodating.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kiddoni
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I visited Batanes last 2014 and was back there again this 2016. I stayed in annex last 2014 (which was awesome) and stayed in their new building (MAC) this year (which is just as awesome).
The staffs are really friendly and they always make you feel at home. I took a fan room during my four nights, but i opted to upgrade to an AC room on the last day. The new building offers an excellent view of Mt. Iraya. =D. I love to just spend my early mornings in the terrace, and be amazed at the beautiful mountain.
They have free wifi, but i wouldn't count on it...but who cares anyway? - i don't mind because i was there to be relaxed and just commune with the nature anyway.

I definitely recommend this place to anybody.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
5  Thank GuiaBuendia
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We stayed at Marfel's Lodge Extension for four nights and it was amazing - clean room and bathroom, basic toiletries, proximity to the airport (like a five-minute walk), use of common kitchen and living room, inexpensive bike rental, and friendly staff who can give suggestions to make your trip hassle-free. The WiFi could be better, but if you're in Batanes, you would want to stay off the grid and enjoy the trip. It's hard not to feel at home, and we are so glad that we chose to stay here.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kcayamanda
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I visited Batanes in 2013, 2015 and 2016 and I stayed in Marfel Lodge (Main,Extension and Annex - all are nice and clean). With free airport transfers. The staff (Jay-Ann and Jim) are so bubbly. Ate Edith, one of the overseers, always make sure we have what we need. Ate Fe the owner, always checks if everybody is ok, and I was given an unexpected free-of-charge accommodation this year. (An FOC note was handed to me by ate Fe when I am asking for my bill... :-) ). Will surely stay in Marfel Lodge when I return, God permitting!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo