Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2019

The place is beautiful, rooms are clean and worth every penny. The staff are very accommodating.

If you're going to Batanes, you must book your stay here I think this is the best place to stay within Basco.

Will book here again next time for Itbayat tour.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gllrS3
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

They’re on soft opening and I understand they are yet to improve their services and availability of amenities nevertheless it was worthwhile. Amidst calamity (three major earthquakes and numerous aftershocks), we found comfort in our room and security from the staff. I loved the pool, I loved the rooftop, I loved our suite. They should, and I know they will, do better on menu, WiFi, and payment mode (they only accept cash as of this writing). It will be interesting to see their progress and it would be exciting to return by then.

Date of stay: July 2019