Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$18
View deal
Travelocity$18
Expedia.com$18
Hotels.com$18
Agoda.com$20
Orbitz.com$18
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 days when we visit Basco. The place is big, when we arrive it was only us who rented the guesthouse. We stayed in the ground floor (7 persons) it was nice and spacious, we also have our own kitchen. They also help us with our itinerary around Batanes.

If I visit soon I will definitely go back to this place

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Our room was on the second floor, room no.2 for 4 people. There were only two rooms on that floor. Room no. 1 was for 2 people. When we arrived there were no guests occupying room 1 so we basically had the whole floor to ourselves with the sala, dinning area and kitchen. It really felt like we had our own house. The place was really clean and comfortable to stay in. In the kitchen was fully equipped so if you want to cook you can. There was a water dispenser which is a plus points for travelers on tour.

Our room was spacious enough for four adults (2 twin sharing beds). Our bed was a bit noisy though. Hope you could fix that especially one time my mom and I were lying on the bed and my brother sat on the edge, we heard something cracked beneath our bed. Turns out the plywood moved. We really thought it broke. I guess that's why it was always making creaking sounds when we move. Hope you could make it sturdier.

Only downside was the comfort room for room 2. It is outside right next to the room, between room 1 & 2. It wasn't much of a problem for us since there were no other guest until our 3rd day. I guess the set up was really for a family or a group who knows each other. We just had to ask the caretaker Dante for the tissue to be re-supplied everyday.

Breakfast was okay. A typical Filipino breakfast (tapsilog, tocilog and flying fish silog)

Location was good, you can walk around the streets when you have time. We were able to have our coffee one time at Harbour Cafe after dinner, our tour guide dropped us off and we just walked home.

Overall it was a good place to stay in.

Date of stay: March 2018